-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper I have to get back to doing school now, unfortunately. Thanks for writing with me!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @dragon-snapper I’m just going to go until I’m done editing, then. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m almost done editing, but I’ll probably go until 12:45, if you’re game. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂 Do you want to go until 1:40?
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragonsnapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (YES, I said it first)!
I’m definitely a night owl, too. 🙂 I can never go to bed early, and I can’t sleep during the day (unless I’m really, REALLY tired). 😉I’m a “Storm” trooper. I (hopefully) have better aim though.
Haha. It’s so true, though. The…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, has anyone on here read The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by Victor Hugo? I haven’t, but I’m loving Les Miserables to BITS and I’ve been wanting to read it. I thought I’d get others’ opinions before I do, though, because unfortunately I’ve learned that classical authors can write inspiring masterpieces AND complete junk. :/
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend my time and and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend it and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
– 1 Chronicles 7:14 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @sarah-h; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @overcomer; @dragon-snapper; @anna-brie; @rolena-hatfield; @emma-flournoy; @winter-rose; @jess @spradlin @all-of-my-friends and @everyone-else.
I am going to try something rather hard for me, but I feel like it will be good.
I am not going to read any books except the Bible or Biblical books for the…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus flipping through old topics and I just thought I’d drop you a line and let you know your argument makes more sense than mine looking back. I agree. 🙂 Duty is ours, consequence is God’s, and better to follow what the Bible commands than what it possibly does not condemn. ‘Preciate you being patient and gracious through the intricacies of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Aella I would love to do (or at least try) NaNo someday, ‘but today is not that day!’ (Since we’re going with battle speeches here. *wink*) Mainly, life is too busy for that at this point. I wish you all luck though. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.” 😉 Great job!
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.” 😉 <3
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument I’ll try to do this as much as I can because it’s fascinating and I love this kind of stuff, but I have to tell you I probably won’t be able to do it all at all times because we’re just getting back into school, AND getting ready for a family vacation out west. I’ll chime in whenever I can, but that mightn’t be frequently.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sorry @Daeus your tag notification didn’t come through. :/ But, I got 1,025 written so I’m very happy.
And thank you. Always appreciated. 😉
- Load More
