-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I joined you for about 10 minutes (if you were still writing) I am working on another poem. Have to run now. Bye. *leaves*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I don’t know if I’m too late, but I can go for 15 minutes. *starts* (and thanks 🙂 )
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@bluejay Love the profile picture! That is a great quote. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C
I love this topic idea!@Sarah-h
I’ll definitely pray. Learning languages is hard, especially when you’re trying to learn them quickly. Speaking and listening to native speakers is the hardest part, but with God, anything is possible. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Again, I’m late…but WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN!!! I recognize you from Hope’s blog (I’m gretald on there). 😉
Yesssss! I love your book choices! Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Mysterious Benedict Society are some of my favorites. 🙂 -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
“It is when we believe that something happens.” – Smith Wigglesworth
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Thanks. 🙂 It is a little bit hard to read, so I’m think of changing it, but I’m not sure what too. *surprise*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I will be praying. And that’s wonderful. The Lord is so faithful. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *crashes through door and gives you a good night hug.* 🙂 *gasps for joy* We were writing together!!??!! YES!!! *jumps for joy* *sneaks out of room quietly* 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay and
Laurel Adams are now friends 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@ClaireC with pleasure. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C with pleasure. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Evil Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Anne!!!! You came to KP!!! Oh my goodness why did you have to do it while I was on vacation I haven’t properly welcomed you and this is terrible oh dear!!
So first of all— WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN, @ANNE-OF-LOTHLORIEN!!Yes. So now that that’s out of the way… I really like your poem. I agree with the comments about the rhythm— it does seem to…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Structure and Character Arcs in the forum Characters 10 years ago
Ooh, such a lovely topic! @Mark-Kamibaya thanks for starting it. I missed it initially because I’m on vacation and wifi is spotty, but you may rest assured I have not abandoned the forum. 😉
As for my favorite structure/arc… well, it really depends. I don’t think I have an absolute favorite. The two I primarily use are Hero’s Journey and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Psst @sarah-h Here’s the poem for the third list. Please feel free to critique. (just technically I think I did a terrible job, but….)
One day when I was gregarious,
And we were all being very rampageous,
An indigenous to Australia stood and said,
“I think that we are being loutish,
Or extremely ostentatious.
Perhaps we should be quiet
And b…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper It will be @daeus
@daeus I’m leaving now. Good-bye. I got a poem written, only I don’t think it’s very good, but never mind. *waves farewell* - Load More

@gretald Thank you. Everyone seems to be liking my profile pic and I only put that one on, while I was looking for another. I guess I’ll have to leave it for a bit. 😀
@bluejay
You should! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Done. Staying for awhile. (at least) 🙂 🙂 🙂