-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
Keep moving forward. Even the snail reached the ark by persevering. ~ Rick Warren
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument I have played this kind of game before. It’s a little bit different to what you do though. We play it inside with the lights out. The detective is in a different room. Someone the murderer squeezes someone’s shoulder and they scream and drop “dead” them the detective comes in and has to figure out who done it.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@julia-r The next one will be in October some time. We have not been told when. 🙂
Nice profile pic @lightningmouse 🙂 -
BlueJay and
Mark Kamibaya are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@jess My sister really likes your profile picture. 🙂 She likes horses and a unicorn is close enough. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yeah, awesome job @ingridrd. Very clever.
My six word story was – To burn or not to burn? 🙂 -
BlueJay and
Charis are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Not at the moment. So a couple of the awesome topics that we’ve got are the Writer’s Corner, where you tag someone and write for a certain amount of time together. We’ve got a book club and art topic. We have a topic called Chatter which is where you can talk about anything, so you could talk about genres there if you want.
@charisetter -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s wonderful. The Lord is faithful. 🙂 Give her a pat and cuddle for me, please. *clasps hands together*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s wonderful. The Lord is faithful. 🙂 Give her a pet and cuddle for me, please. *clasps hands together*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@charisetter Welcome to the bestestist place on earth. There are lots of place where you can start. Do have anything in particularly?
-
Greta replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Hope Oh, yeah. The Speckled Band is really creepy. And the plot twist in the Valley of Fear…it was so good. I didn’t see it coming at all. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
Ohh, I love Sherlock Holmes!!! Have you read all the novels? Which was your favorite? Personally, I liked The Hound of the Baskervilles and Valley of Fear the best. 🙂 Which short stories have you read (if any)? -
Greta replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@Bluejay
Well…actually…I was very blessed to play Anne. 🙂
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
My director is amazing (if I do say so myself 🙂 )! I love the plays she picks…well, most of the time. 😉
@clairec
Yup, she’s pretty amazing! 😀@bluejay @corissa-maiden-of-praise @clairc
What plays have you all done? I saw the picture from the pirate…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@bluejay
That’s great! And those are some tough rhymes you had to work with, there. Awesome job! 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
(btw @kate-flournoy, are you still up for that?),
@Daeus always, but gimme some wiggle room. I may not be able to take it right away. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for it.
*purposes to return later and give her goals… if she can figure them out… and if she is not suffering from a horrendous lack of sleep next opportunity…*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise… um… heh. *dons kevlar* I’ve read quite a few Sherlock Holmes and I never really cared for them. I really love intense stories and a good mystery, but I think the thing with Sherlock Holmes is that so much of it just seems pretty close to horror. It’s not technically horror, I know, but those I’ve read are so……[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
I’m interested in a few beta readers for a story called “The Golden Conch” Do I have a few volunteers?
@kate-flournoy @anna-brie @spradlin @sarah-h @overcomer @hope @anyone-else-
Me! Me! Pick me! *calms down* Please? (you can get my email securely from @hope)
-
If @hope is alright with that, we can go through her, or you can send your email address to @spradlin and I’ll take it from there.
-
-
kingdompenmag@gmail.com 🙂 So send her your email address and she can forward it on to me.
-
@BlueJay Done! I can’t wait to read it! 🙂
(Also FYI I’m signing off for now… *see* you tomorrow… or later *today* if I get up before you go to bed. 😉 ) -
@corissa-maiden-of-praise You’ll have to be up before 6 (for you) to do that. And I’ll be watching a movie with my family so I wouldn’t be able to write anyway. 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
Did I hear someone say, “beta readers?” That’s sounds like fun! What do I do?
-
@overcomer Happy doing what I just suggested to @corissa-maiden-of-praise?
-
I’ll give it a shot. 🙂 @spradlin should have my email since we’ve written back and forth a few times over K.P. stuff.
-
You got it!
-
@overcomer That’s probably the best way. @spradlin Can you send it to me?
-
Thanks, @spradlin ! 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
I can. I shouldn’t be too busy to read something short next month.
-
@anna-brie I have your email so I can send you the story. (as for short, it is 15 pages long) 🙂
-
-
@bluejay Me too!!! 🙂 I’ll post my email and then delete it, so it will only show up in your notifications. At least, I hope it works that way. 🙂
-
@bluejay I’m afraid I can’t beta read it this month. *scowls while looking over scheduled* I’ve probably too many projects going as it is… Not that I care, but my brain is warning me against accepting another one at this point so I should wait…
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise No haven’t read them. We actually have a topic called “have you read…?” or something like that in the book forum topic area. 🙂
- Load More
