-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay hm… probably ‘I Love you Too’, though that might more suggest a romance than a father/daughter relationship.
I got 787 words written and pulled myself out of a vacation-induced slump, so I’m pretty happy. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper I’m stopping now. I got 460 written and I finished my story. I was rewriting a story that was the fourth one that I ever wrote. 🙂 It is called “I Love You Too.”
Which one do you prefer as a title, “I Love You Too” or “Daddy, I Love You.” -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Awesome. Tag me when you write and I’ll see if I’m able to. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
That’s awesome @Jess. I’ll be sleeping in a few hours though… 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*claps hands joyfully* Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!111
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess I’m joining you three. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I made it. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy *sigh* You would.
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I can do it tonight!!! Till nine?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus yes. All 4% of the population who are INFPs should have their own personal ENFJ to make sure things actually happen. XD
You do have a point there, but while outward appearances/behaviors can certainly provide great clues it’s not perfect for interpretation— with MBTI, it’s not what people are or do or look like, but how they think. @Emma…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Rebelutoinary
Hullo (I prefer the British spelling of “hello” 😉 ) and welcome to…the bestistest place on the internet (you didn’t see that introduction coming, did you? 😛 )! Cool, I’ll have to check out your blogs! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no, you’re not sounding crazy at all. With the picture you got, @Emma-Flournoy is undoubtedly an ENFJ.
But I have something to say on this. *puffs up importantly* I still think Emma is closer to ISFJ than ENFJ— except when it comes to me. For some reason. 😛 She’s like my agent or something. The ENFJ comes out dominant in her whenever…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Change that. I have to go. I’ll try tomorrow. *sigh* I’m missing you so much. I feel as if I haven’t written for ages with you guys. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Please, please, please can someone write with me???? @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @clairec, @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I will @emma-flournoy. If it ever gets finished. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
I know I’m not an ENFJ now, but I don’t think that ever suited me when I was one. No one can mistake me for an introvert. Even if they were offered money. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutoinary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutionary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to whether or no…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to wheth…[Read more]
- Load More
