@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Haha. You see, I haven’t yet seen Fireproof or Courageous so maybe War Room isn’t has good as those two. Going from Facing the Giants to War Room was pretty impressive. And I love any movie that makes me cry. Plus the movie has a great lesson on the power of prayer and how God really does answer it.
You’ve got to watch the new…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Inkheart books are even better. The first one seemed a little slow because the movie quickened everything so much, but I still liked it and I loved the next two. Inkdeath was my favorite.
Yes I’ve seen the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes movies. They are pretty good. I’ve seen the Martian too. A few objectionable parts, but…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h; @anne-swiftblade; @gretald; @ingridrd; @emma-flournoy; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @hope; @jess; @dragon-snapper
Thanks you so much. I look forward to sharing future videos with you all. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy and
Sarah Hoven are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P ah yes, thank you. I’m not sure what was going on with the first one; it’s working now. *headscratch* Oh well.
I did enjoy this story— loved the humor, and I also really love the way you incorporated the Leviathan passage. That’s one of my favorite passages, btw. 😉
The biggest problem I noticed was quite a bit of telling, versus…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P Yeah, the way you incorporated the Leviathan passage was neat. 🙂
I only found a few misspellings: common place=commonplace, sir-coat=surcoat, and a foot=afoot. Also when you use the word ‘it’s’, as in ‘it’s place’, you shouldn’t have an apostrophe. If you do, that means ‘it is’. That took me a bit to learn, since other words use…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Awesomesauce. Looking forward to hopefully having both of you there!
@kate-flournoy @sarah-h @dragon-snapper @hope
We’re currently looking into different ways to record the session and share it with those of you who can’t come. Watch your emails and/or this thread for information on that once we figure it out!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I wish I could be there, but I’m going to be gone… 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*snaps fingers disconsolately* Unfortunately, I can’t. Sorry guys.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey, people! Check this out if you haven’t.
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-o…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yahoo! That’s incredigreat!!! Congradulations! @bluejay
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay @Bluejay! That’s awesome!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations @bluejay! That is splendtastic!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay Oh wow! Good job! *thunderous applause* 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nah, facebook isn’t crucial to marketing. Read your first 10,000 readers by Tim Grahl. He makes the great point that your energy is way better spent finding out ways to get your fans to promote you on social media, than promoting yourself.
@Michael-Stanton I don’t interact because I’m too lazy to do social media. Seriously, it’s…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
To Anyone and Everyone or No One Whom it may concern (or just the people who were on my introductory post when I got an account 🙂 @Christi-Eaton @Hope @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield @Faithdk @Bluejay @Sarah-h @JadaMae @Writefury @Gretald ): Maybe you remember when I got an account, I said I was not going to be regular, and only post occasionally. When I…[Read more]
-
And…wow that was long. Sorry ’bout that. 😛
-
@emma-flournoy Well yay, I’m glad you like it here so much! You add a lot of fun to the group, in case you didn’t know. Especially that first time when you hijacked Kate’s account. 🙂
-
Aww, thanks Sarah. 😀
-
-
-
@emma-flournoy
Yay! I’m glad you’ll be on here more. 🙂 You have a lot of insightful writing comments and critiques, and like @sarah-h said, this group of KeePers wouldn’t be the same without you. 😉-
Thanks Greta. That really means a lot. 🙂
I won’t just be on here ALL the time–I am trying to work on making sure I use my time in the wisest way I can—but I will be posting more that just very seldom. 😀
Thanks again. 🙂-
You’re welcome!
I know…I need to work on using my time wisely. 😛 I don’t always use it very wisely, and I’m trying to get better at that. 🙂-
@emma-flournoy I’m glad you’re going to be on here more often.
Hey, I’m editing the GC at the moment and some of your comments are so funny. I love the ones about Jenz. 🙂
Plus, you’ve made me do some serious thinking on certain plot points.-
Thanks, Tessa. 🙂
Oh good, I’m glad they’re funny and helpful. I like that combination. 😀
And I loved writing the ones about Jenz. 😛 -
I was surprised to read at the end that Lucas was your favourite character.
-
-
-
-
-
Err…you know I was joking, right? 😛 @Bluejay
-
Well…I kind figured that, but it was a bit hard to tell. You see, I knew Jenz was your fav, and then you go and say Lucas is. Maybe I should have warned you that I am the type of person who takes everything seriously. 🙂 But I can laugh at myself when some looks at me and says, “Um it was a joke.” 🙂
Does that make any sense at all? 😛
@emma-flournoy-
Well, I thought I’d said Jenz was my favorite enough that you’d know I was joking…Lucas was my least favorite. 😛 Sorry… 😀 Glad you’re not offended. 😉
-
Haha. No worries. That clears that problem up. 😉 I have finished going through and fixing up the Golden Conch with your critiques. Would you like it back to read it again? And to red text again? 🙂
@emma-flournoy-
Yes I would like to read it again! Do you want me to red text again? 😀
-
-
-
-
-
😀
-
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus
I know I haven’t read your book, though Kate’s told me stuff about it (I hear it’s really good. I.e., genius. 😀 ). But I’m sorry you’re having this difficulty, and I’m going to be praying.That article sounds like a really good idea, btw. Writing out thoughts helps me better understand them too.
I hope you get everything fixed to the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Michael-Stanton I haven’t, but that’s just because I’m a technological dinosaur and don’t have an account on any of those social media sites myself. 😛 I’m going to be getting Facebook at least, as I understand it’s crucial to marketing, but right now I’m still happily hermiting with just this forum and my mom’s email. 😉
- Load More
