@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay , do you still want to write? (Or anyone else for that matter?) I’m going to be writing for an hour starting in ten minutes. (Writing assignment) :/
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’m so glad you liked it. 🙂 Have you read the books “Kingdom Series” or Knights of Arrethtrae”? If not, you should. They are really good reading books. Maybe I should do book review on them and send them into KP. 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sure! dau (the account name is Leslie)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wait just a moment though. I know I have your email, but it’s not popping up if I type in your name. Mind giving me just the first three letters of it? I should be able to find it then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Well how can I refuse a please? I’ll send it right over.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Does the whole world who gets to read it include me? Oh yes.. umm…please?!
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
“God’s goodness and mercy chases after you all your life, and guess what?! God’s a much better runner than you!” – Charlie Carter
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay How cool is that! Nicely done. I really enjoyed the film and the analogy it gives. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay @Sarah-h
Hmmm…maybe I should do some more research. I think we have a book by the man himself, but I haven’t read it due to reports from at least one other family member it was boring. I don’t like boring things. 😛 That was awhile ago, though. Maybe I’d like it now.
But I do think that the Fess Parker movies, Tessa, are at least…[Read more] -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Sorry to hear that! But yes, we should be able to record it and send that out sometime after the webinar. 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h No worries! Thanks for checking. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h *gasps* No, I don’t.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
It wasn’t a bother at all @sarah-h. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h No worries. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll look forward to it, if it happens. 😉 *winks eye slyly at you*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h Will you be around for a bit of writing later on? I have some editing that I have to do. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
More editing done @hope. 🙂 But it’s good. This is the first story that I have gotten seriously critiqued by lots of people and I’m so excited. I’d love it, if this story was good enough to be published one day. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m done, @bluejay. I got the scene I needed fixed rewritten! How have you done?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve read a book on him, but maybe the author was biased. I have not researched him on the internet or anything like that. But the book I read made him similar to Davy portrayed by Fess.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yep. @hope
- Load More
