@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
I see you’ve picked up on a common theme…
The dragon eye symbol was for another villain.Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus WAIT!!!! You just became a doctor too. Welcome aboard. NOTE: No giving chocolates out to patients without checking with me first. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@deaus WAIT!!!! You just became a doctor too. Welcome aboard. NOTE: No giving chocolates out to patients without checking with me first. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus HAHAHAHAHA! 😀
Thanks, we are glad DR. DAEUS could contribute to this cause, and now for your local weather. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
<NON-WRITERS: PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION. THIS THREAD KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER. FEDERAL INVESTIGATIVE AGENTS CURRENTLY CONSIDERING THE POTENTIAL OF DRUG USE HAVING A CONNECTION TO THE RAMBLINGS HERE PRESENTED. NOT TO BE READ BY PREGNANT WOMEN UNLESS WITH PROMISSION FROM THEIR DOCTOR. WARNING: SOME TESTS HAVE LINKED…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@overcomer I can write on and off too. But I feel that my word score will be very low if not zero. I just watched a very VERY sad movie and I’m not sure I’ll be able to concentrate. I’ll see.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nope that’s good. Thanks. I actually hadn’t heard of any of these personality types before I came on here, so, besides what you’ve explained to me, I know nothing. (And yes, precious, we’s all crazy hereses. Great funses)
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, precious, we wantses to controlses the worlds. We’s bes a lightses in the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper cuz I can too. *wiggles eyebrows* Fun, isn’t it?
Between INFP and INTJ? Ooh boy… simplified? *wails* @HOPE! HELP ME!!! Okay, okay… *decides to dump a bunch of type-summary on you rather than try and be simplified about an actual explanation* INTJs are: architects, masterminds, imaginative strategists, and the most…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
And @kate-flournoy Would you explain to me the differences between these personality types in some simplified way… 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually…Out of a dragon’s curiosity (which I know you understand), why do you ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be writing on and off for the next 4 hours. Anyone want to join me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m an INFP, by the way, for those of you who didn’t know. The difference between an NF writer and an NT writer is that NTs are great with ideas, and NFs are great with people. So yes, NTs are more plot focused, and NFs are more character focused. Great observation, Jess.
INTJs have emotions, but it’s not their primary function, whereas with an…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow guys, what a discussion going on here. 😀 I shall add my two cent’s worth in a moment, but first, there is a very important matter I must attend to. *pushes spectacles severely up bridge of nose*
@Dragon-Snapper. Can you or can you not breathe like Gollum does.Now that that’s out of the way… have any of you guys noticed that we’re all…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Great! And thanks. I only have 500 words left!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope I think I’m going to go now. I edited through a chapter, which went pretty well. Good luck with your writing!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I can get 500 words done in 20-30 minutes if I focus. Like I currently am not doing. But I’m 500 more along, hence this quick ‘break’. Now, back to work.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope WOW! You’re fast!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, still here. 1000 words down, 2000 to go. 🙂
- Load More
