@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m writing/studying for 30 minutes if anyone wants to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thanks for the reminder. Will do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus yes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Sounds like someone I know. Is this Mrs. Keussal (or however you spell their name)?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
A friend of ours would be blessed by all the prayers she can get right now. She recently had a tumor removed from her brain, but not all of it was able to come, and now they know it’s cancerous. It’s a very bad and rare kind of cancer. They’re going to do a special natural treatment in hopes of curing it, instead of typical cancer treatment which…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
A friend of ours would be blessed by all the prayers she can get right now. She recently had a tumor removed from her brain, but not all of it was able to come, and now they know it’s cancerous. It’s a very bad and rare kind of cancer. They’re going to do a special natural treatment in hopes of curing it, instead of typical cancer treatment which…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *self-conscious cough* Erm… yesh. I can wax a bit too poetic now and then. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yay for brilliant tie ins, @Bluejay. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t read any of his stuff. Have you read any of his other books, and are they good?
@WarrioroftheRealm -
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still it’s words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still its words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess I got 1175. How’d you go?
Oh, USA must have changed times due to Daylight Savings. No wonder people were on KP longer yesterday. Haha. So I am getting on here much early than normal. So I used to write at 10 (My time) and that would be 8 (Your time) Now I would have to write at 12 (My time) to write at 8 (Your time) Okay, that’s good to know. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Yep. Going to 9, your time, I think. 20 more minutes.
@winter-rose and @overcomer No worries. Mallory, I’ll see if I’m around later. -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, @bluejay , I’m not writing right now, but I probably will be later. I’m waiting for some feedback on an assignment before I proceed on the next one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, they were both awesome in different ways.
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hawkeye hands down. Heyward was pretty cool too though. More of the average person, and therefore easier for the reader to relate to.
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for all the condolences. I need more tissues. I just killed another one of my characters. I’m so cruel. But I’ve just thought of a brilliant tie in that I can do at the end which will make this death a bit better, I guess. *sighs* Wars are ugly things.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm oh don’t get me wrong, I love a good sad ending. It’s just that one seemed rather pointless.
My favorite character was probably either Heyward or Hawkeye… what about you? -
Jackson Graham replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, the end was pretty sad. 🙁
The Indian cultures and frontier adventure was probably my most favorite part of the book.A lot of people don’t like Cooper’s long, antiquated writing, but I have read a lot of old literature for school, so I’m kinda used to it.
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @daeus, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer @anyone
I’m writing now. If anyone wishes to join me, I’d appreciate it. 🙂 - Load More
