@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Now you have to write the rest of that story. Interesting. I’ve never written second person, but maybe I’ll try sometime. AFter NANOWRIMO.
@Ethryndal I can’t call you Ehtryndal on your tags or it won’t tag you. But I might otherwise. Ehtryndal. Ehtryndal. Ehtryndal.
@sleepwalkingmk We’re all insane here, so we could understand an insane…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal (I had no trouble spelling it @writefury. Nyah.) I’m late so I’m going to squint and pretend no one else is here
Welcome to the bestiestiestest place on earth! We’re all mad here. *cat grin* BTW that quote has been used so much on here. I wonder if someone could count them all.
I. Want. To. Be. An. Elf. I. Love. The. Lord. Of. The.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus wow. Yeah, I’ll certainly be praying.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey everybody,
I know some folks that run this awesome Christian history tour business. It’s a company called Landmark Events.
Anyways, the two guys that run it just got fined by the state/national/whatever it was park because they were teaching Christian history on public grounds. Of course, it was totally in their right to do so and this is a…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper It was good timing. It was a 10,900 word story. Kind of in between a long and short. 😉
Oooo isn’t writer’s block a pain??? I’m sure it will leave you soon. Keep pushing. (and writing) 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay How convenient. I was just going to say I was leaving as well. 😉 Good job on finishing your story! Was it a short story, or a longer one?
I managed to get 329 words *winces*. Ouch. you can tell I’ve had writer’s block. 😛 Though, I did take a small break in the middle, so it’s not so bad. Either way, thanks for writing with me!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m leaving now. I’ve finished off “Sacrifice” and have continued on my other story. I got 698 words which brings me to the total of 13,901 words. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Great! Thanks for joining me; maybe I’ll actually get something done for once. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am here now.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@his-instrument– Oooh boy, persons of writing. Fun topic. *rubs hands*
I prefer to write in first person, for the moment. But as far as reading… it’s a bit more complicated? Like… for first person, I’m a bit more picky. If I don’t like the main character or find him/her interesting, that book isn’t getting finished. And if I like the main…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hannah-r- Oooh boy, persons of writing. Fun topic. *rubs hands*
I prefer to write in first person, for the moment. But as far as reading… it’s a bit more complicated? Like… for first person, I’m a bit more picky. If I don’t like the main character or find him/her interesting, that book isn’t getting finished. And if I like the main…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Heya, @Ethryndal! (man, congrats on a hard-to-spell name. *gives you a trophy*)
I’m Rosey or writefury or ‘hey you’. Whatever you want to call me. The resident ghost ship.
A little insane, huh?

You’ll fit right in, girl.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen. *salutes*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I should be able to join you in 15-20 minutes. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay @overcomer @kate-flournoy @daeus @winter-rose @hope @jess … Heh… *looks around guiltily* Sorry I haven’t been around guys. I think it’s time to get back into it, though. Anybody want to have a go with me?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@sierra-r That is hilarious! In a really strange sort of way… Ah, true friends. The things they will do for each other. 🙂
@anne-swiftblade Ok, one sword is bad enough, but TWO? This world is so unfair… 🙂
-
Sierra replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Actually he didn’t. At least not right then 😀 Furthermore, he’s my best boy friend (emphasis on the space between the words). Once I need a blood sample for science, and he said “Hey, I bet I can make my nose bleed!”. So he smacked himself in the face and sure enough his nose began to drip. And me, being the cold hearted scientist that…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Aratrea Yes, Thomas Hardy. It’s definitely not a happy movie, but the theme comes across very strongly. I heard most of Thomas Hardy’s novels are tragedies. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Anyone around for 20 minutes of writing?
@the-bean, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @winter-rose, @jess, @overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I think War Room would have to be my favourite Christian good theme movie. The power of prayer is amazing and I think War Room portrays it very well.
As for my other movie…I’ll have to think. Okay, so I stopped typing and thought and looked in our movie drawer. I think Frozen is fair close to top. The fact that a kiss wasn’t the…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Whoopee! I made it to 10,000 words in my WWI story “Sacrifice”. Which means 12,502 words total. This is so exciting. 🙂
- Load More
