@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yay! *pulls up half melted chair for you*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess @dragon-snapper Hey! Wait for me. I’m with you till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@clairec, @jess, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @sarah-h, @spradlin, @everyone
I’ve lost a little T from a necklace. It was a birthday present from my aunt and I have no idea where it is. I have been outside (in long grass) and I’ve been looking but I can’t find it. Please pray that we will as it is very special to me.
I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Yep! I’ll planning out chapters for a new story. Maybe I’ll even be able to write the first bit.
-
Louise Fowler and
Grace W. are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys, I actually won’t be able to make it tonight either. Grandparents over for Thanksgiving; I’m not entirely unsociable. 😉
@Daeus
@Dragon-Snapper
@AnyoneElseWhoThoughtIWasGoingTo -
Louise Fowler changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Louise Fowler's profile was updated 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
*smiles to self* Almost time for the feast of the year… 😛 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I LOVE well done foils!! Okay, I’ll watch it someday. In the near future, if I can help it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I LOVE well done foils!! Okay, I’ll watch it someday. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus No problem! I shall continue the search in cyber space for the site with more vigor. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy The really amazing part is how well they handled Eric’s foil. Watch it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Ah. Unfortunately, I don’t know about that. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, Jackson. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
I love your profile picture @Anne-of-Lothlorien. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Same to you @WarrioroftheRealm. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @WarrioroftheRealm! You too. Where do you live? Our Thanksgiving is tomorrow. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus I was trying to find the site where I first read about flail weapons being used in a joust, but it’s been lost to cyber space and not to be found in my browser history. I was specifically wondering where the knight would strike his opponent, if it’s the same as the lance? (shield and helm)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Ah, yes that makes more sense. So a choice between two evils in this way would be like this: you can either do what’s right even if it’s to your own harm (sacrificial something), or do what you want to even if it’s morally wrong. Is that right?
And at least watch BtM. Then draw your own conclusions. 🙂
@Daeus Ooh, I haven’t…[Read more]
- Load More
