@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
BlueJay and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@sarah hoven Thank you! 🙂
@bluejay So far away! 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I’m in Victoria.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifth I’m in Victoria.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay When I said very sick, I meant I had what seemed like the flu, but wasn’t, and it just lingered for ages, it was weird…
Well, no, technically, I do fiddle on the piano sometimes (though for the life of me I can’t read music and translate to piano like I can for violin XD) I have also learned some guitar chords (I used the app called…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Okay then. G’day, G’day, G’day, G’day. 🙂 🙂 🙂 And many more…. 🙂
I suppose that is true. I just never seem to have time. Probably spend too much time on useless things. I should try harder.
Oooo that doesn’t sound good. I have the same problem. Well, I did but it has been cleared up. Hopefully. I won’t know for a bit, but at…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Really, swearing? I can’t imagine that in what I read (but like I said, I’ve only read the one so far) :O Thanks for the warning!
@bluejay An Aussie greeting would be “G’day!” XD but I’ll take the hugs! *returns virtual hugs*
All I can say about practicing and playing an instrument, is, if you’re really passionate about it and really want…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Interesting name. Care to explain??? So you’re Aussie too??? So I am!!! Yay!
Oh yeah, whoops, welcome, welcome, welcome. (Can’t forget the welcome, can I?) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dusty room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dusty room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dust room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
He is the richest who is content with the least – Socrates
-
@perfectfifths Wow. That is a great saying. I shall have to put that somewhere in my bedroom. BTW: I love your profile picture. 🙂
-
@bluejay Thanks! Google Images. 😉 I really should get a pic of my own instrument. 😀
I have this bunch of cards with cats (:3) with fun sayings on them, and I change it every few days, and sometimes I use the really profound ones (see above) or the really funny ones as mood bars and things like that on profiles. 😀
-
-
Louise Fowler's profile was updated 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess I liked Ranger Apprentice too (Well, I’ve only read the first book so far, but I want to continue). What kind of things should have been removed??
Five Kingdoms series, is that the on by Chuck Black, or are you referring to a different one?I am now in my final year of homeschooling, although we think we’ll still be doing similar things…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
I see, yeah. Life and school can easily get in the way.
Also, that’s a good thing to pursue. May I just say, though, that instead of modeling your characters in the pose you want them, and leaving them that way, I recommend modelling them in a T-pose, and then applying armature to them, so then you can pose them later quite easily. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Bad sleep habits? Well, that’s rather handy – not. XD I love that word, bestistest – does anyone know how to pronounce it????
I haven’t actually written any historical fiction stories, really, but the idea appeals to me (I only hesitate because of how much research one would have to do on the time period XD)
My favourite books and authors…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Hi! Wow, a lot of people (three :P) have Blender on their computers! XD What are you planning on using it for?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the welcome! 😀
I’ve made space ships (a few examples), motion graphics (1 example), characters (several examples, not including reskins of Minecraft character rigs), everyday objects (a few examples), environments (at least 3 or 4 examples), interiors (at least 3 examples), and a lot of test animations. I’m currently…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! I know of one, my brother, who also just joined (Leumeister XD) At the moment I don’t have any active projects, but I do have a few ideas, so I’m eager to start on those in the near future. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler started the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
This seems to be the forum where everyone tells everyone about everyone. 😀 So, shall I tell you about me? 🙂 Well, like the title implies, I’m Just Another Girl, but a girl with a passion for writing and using my gifts to bring glory to God.
I’ve loved writing ever since I could remember, and before I could actually write myself, I got my mum to…[Read more]
- Load More
