@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*hot pink confetti*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy YAYAY! We’re all here! Been forever, hasn’t it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Aragorn? or Thorin.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Aragorn?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus a little late but I’m in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m writing till 9.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy: No, it didn’t feel old (it looked it, simply because the design was slightly different) It felt amazing! It had a beautiful, deep, warm sound. When he was offering someone to play it, I thought he was talking to my teacher, but then he handed it to me. I want to say “No” our of pure nervousness, but how often do you get to play a…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths I love it too, it just frustrates me when I can’t get everything to work how I want it, so I don’t play as often as I should even though it’d be beneficial. How do you make yourself play even when it’s frustrating?
I love picking tunes out by ear too. 😀
He let you play it? O.O Wow!! Did it feel…old? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Close! Um…think…hard, determined, leader guy?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield: Thank you! Oh, and thanks for the link, I’ll be sure to check it out!
As for violin, I have been taking lessons by the best teacher ever! (She’s actually from the States) We do it in her home (now, not at first) and we all have such a good time we usually go over half an hour. She’s picky, especially about me playing loud, but I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I don’t know… Lord of the Rings??? Oh I can’t think…can’t think. Sounds so familiar. 😛 HE-ELP -HINT-.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper It’s from an A&E TV miniseries…I’m going to hazard a guess you haven’t seen it. 😉 But I felt almost certain you would get my first one; you, or @WarrioroftheRealm, or @Hope…
It was this: ‘It’s not a choice. Not for me.’ -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jess I’m so glad he was saved.
I’ll be praying for your family, too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I have absolutely no idea… Hint… or something like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal WAIAIAIAIAIT!!!! Ahem. A dragon is never late. They arrive precisely when they meant to. Now. I prefer………slua. *nods head* My work here is done. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths The Brotherband Chronicles is another series by Flanagan. They are about a group of boys from Skandia, another place in the world of Ranger’s Apprentice. They occur about 10 or so years before Ranger’s Apprentice, and I find them very enjoyable so far. The sixth book just came out, but I haven’t read it yet. Not yet… You should…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess That’s terrible. Will be praying for the family. And for your dad too.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Oh no! I’m so sorry. I will definitely be praying for them through this trial, and that your dad doesn’t lose his job.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess
Well the vote seems unanimous! Slua it is. On closer inspection, I think I like it better myself as well. Facin sounded better in my head than when I actually wrote it down. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien probably what it does is warm the muscles, which does loosen them. Stretches really are best, though, because they make your hands stronger and thus they cramp less easily.
- Load More
