@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Well… I guess I have little choice when I’m facing two dragons. Sorry about that, Kate. Distance is important. Knowing where you need to end is the first step to starting there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snappyer Well… I guess I have little choice when I’m facing two dragons. Sorry about that, Kate. Distance is important. Knowing where you need to end is the first step to starting there.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus @emma-flournoy Thanks guys! This is really encouraging! 😀
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield: Hey, thanks for the welcome! 😀
Oh, okay. I was just amazed to see a forum with no activity for a year. XD
I do read a bit, although probably not as much as I should. 😛 I don’t think have a specific favorite book, but I’m currently reading P.G. Wodehouse at the moment, and I enjoy his books.
Baking and singing! 😀 I like…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I have ideas, but I don’t hae one that I can use plotwise. Well, I do, but I’m getting out of writer’s block by editing. I hope it works. Trust me, I have ideas, I just don’t know how to use them. And for some reason, I can’t imagine a dragon wearing glasses. 😛
@daeus Give them back, or I’ll melt this chair! *holds out your…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths Oh don’t worry, I have no intention of stopping. 😀 It’s just depressing sometimes (though I’m trying hard not to let it be).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Great job @Dragon-Snapper. Hope you get an idea soon— I cannot even imagine being without at least a dozen ideas all at once. 😛
@Daeus! I— I need those! Those are my distance glasses! I’m nearsighted! *sobs*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. Teach me wisdom, great one. *runs away with your spectacles*
@dragon-snapper Well, yeah, I like writing after all 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. Teach me wisdom, great one. *runs away with you spectacles*
@dragon-snapper Well, yeah, I like writing after all 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus @his-instrument I ended up editing through 3 and a 1/2 pages.
@daeus WEEE!!! That’ll be fun.
@kate-flournoy Wowsers. Good job! It’ll be nice to get back to writing…as soon as I have a good enough idea. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus *stands stiffly at attention**pushes spectacles primly up bridge of long, hooked nose* Knowing where you need to start is the first step to actually getting there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @his-instrument @dragon-snapper Well, turns out I got a walloping…….
421 words.But hey, all I need to do now is write twice as much. Yeah.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @hannah-r @dragon-snapper Well, turns out I got a walloping…….
421 words.But hey, all I need to do now is write twice as much. Yeah.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper @His-Instrument I got 745 words. What about you guys?
-
Emma Flournoy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy: Yes I did, it was one of my pieces from my grade 1 exam, and yes it was, I enjoyed it immensely! Let me know how you go in your violin-ing journey and if you keep pursuing it! I hope that you do. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flouroy: Yes I did, it was one of my pieces from my grade 1 exam, and yes it was, I enjoyed it immensely! Let me know how you go in your violin-ing journey and if you keep pursuing it! I hope that you do. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths You played Jupiter, from Holst’s Planets? Ooh, I love that one! That sounds like a hugely wonderful experience.
Thanks so much for the tips and encouragement.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Perfect-Fifths Jupiter, from Holst’s Planets? Ooh, I love that one!
Thanks so much for the tips and encouragement.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Yuppo, it’s Thorin. Can you think when?
@His-Instrument No, the second one’s not Frodo…
- Load More
