@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Hey! I finished my story. It’s the backstory of one of my MCs. I tried to make it gripping (I’m a bit of a dramatic novelist, I love to toy around with emotional stuff in stories XD, like there’s a LOT of emotion with my MCs) and so here it is! 😀
Tetra sighed. It had been a while since she’d last sat down to think. She climbed into th…
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m up for that! <3 I think I get what you’re saying. If you want I can do that later or now!
Or maybe a symbol that represents each POV character? Idk, just a suggestion ^-^
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’d be willing to do headings for your book!!! If you wanted me to. Sure, this sounds like a really cool topic! I love it! <3 I have the feeling I’ll be here a lot. XD
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thank you! 😀 It’s not too late, don’t worry. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! Rina was REALLY fun to draw! 😀
Haha, no problem! I’d be happy to do anything else for you!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
yE oLde eNglIshETh iS cOmIngEth fOr uSeTh
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Me too XD I’m totally like wait- old english here- and there- and tHeRE- iTs eVerYwHere
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
I love that we’re just talking on your blog and here at the same time… XD
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 <333 Thank you! You seem like a very interesting amazing person and I honestly want to get to know you!!!
Hahaha, thankest thoueth! *can’t speaketh olde englisheth*
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
No problem!!! <3 Also totally random, but from talking to you here I kind of get a sense of wanting to get to know you XD because you seem like this SUPER AWESOME person and I really want to get to know you! <333
I’m pretty weird don’t mind me ahahah *dances and extroverts in the corner*
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
My mom’s like that too so I understand! <3 I hope she says yessss *throws confetti*
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
*puts straightest face on, raises right hand in air*
Also, I solemnly swear not to use your email for purposes other than writing to you. Because you seem like a very awesome person and I would never want to do that to you or anyone. <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either honestly, but I don’t want to clog the KP pages up with my heckin’ long story so perhaps I’ll individually send it out if that’s alright with all of y’alls <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! I really love music. 100% of my writing is to music.
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Sure! Sounds good to me! 😀
also love that forum signature, like thats actually very deep tho and makes me think
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
I was just thinking I’d post it here, lol, unless you want it directly sent! That’d prob be more efficient since one of my current WIPs is 24 pages long. XD
AAAAAAA no problem!!!! I checked out the post <3333 I can do more for you if you want! x3 <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @mkfairygirl @devastate-lasting
Thank you, everyone! I did like making it. 🙂
-
Kads started the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone!! I’d like some people to beta read my first few chapters please of some of my fantasy WIPs. The series is called The Travelers’ Caravan. It’s about a group of travelers, and the lengths they must go to in order to protect their true kingdom from the evil that is overcoming it (they don’t do this until book two though, book one’s got…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver Your characters are in progress currently! Look out for them soon! 😀
- Load More
