@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j It’s a book in my main series… about a girl named Diel Saigon who encounters a dying sprite. The sprite tells her to deliver a shard of the Azure Diamond to some other sprites. When Diel finds them, their village is burnt down – she catches one sprite running away – and learns that she herself must protect the shard from the evil p…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!! Your collages have been such an inspiration to me!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Well, I guess I’ll tell you… *puts whispery voice on*
My character’s name is Bren Saidaas. But that isn’t actually her name! Her real name, I’m still tentative on what it should be (considering Tetra Myrion at the moment). But basically, she had traumatic memories as a younger person (her sister dies at home, it’s really hard on h…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash I- Yes. That is 10000000% me.
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! Another MC collage for my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan.Â

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you so much! I’m working hard to become a great artist! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*cough* May or may not be me…
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This one is LITERALLY me.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Okay, I’m basically that Rapunzel meme. Writing but bipolar, am I right? And that sleeping one has LITERALLY HAPPENED to me before. XDDDD
And *puts straight face on*, I’m mostly AAAAAAAAAAAA. But also some inspirationless/motivation deprived thrown in there.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j All right, I’ll pass that on to the markers! ^-^ Aw, thank you! Honestly, I am honored that so many people wanted me to draw for them. So thank YOU! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Guys, these are AMAZING. I honestly did NOT think this topic would be a hit… and yet, here we are. XDDD Keep on posting! I’ll let you know if I come up with any more memes!
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I know. We writers frustrate ourselves and yet… we still write…
@mkfairygirl Yes. Totally, the fictional guys are the best guys. 🥰😉
@abigail-m YESSSS!!! I love all these!!! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Also, why is it that we writers create such perfect, amazing, cute boys that are overall the best…..
….and then give them girlfriends?
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eheheheh, I am quite the fangirl for one of my book characters (in a WIP I stopped to work on my main series. This WIP is completely different and not at all related to my other writing)… There is a collage for him coming soon so make sure to look out for ittttt 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, I’ll try again! I’m sorry I didn’t get him right the first time!! :,)
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, bring. them. on.
- Load More
