@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes for sure!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohhhhh, ok. Man, I really thought that 1 was a truth. XD
Hm…
Let’s see here…
Jessica — 3
Kyle — 1
Alec —3
(Agh! It was so hard to choose! XD)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
100%. Really great point. Being original just for the sake of being original, is missing the whole point of creativity.
What you pointed out about cliches is also a great point. I don’t think cliches or tropes are inherently bad, however they are more than not by-products of an author who lacks creativity. And its the absence of c…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow, haha I don’t get on much on the weekends but it seems like the weekends are when everyone is on. 😂 Um… okay so I’ll try to introduce Erebus this morning… @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c should I have him meet Derek, Edrich, or Aramis & Hilda first? I’m horrible at deciding so plz decide for me. XD
Idk how many of your…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
NOOOOO everything I wrote was deleted! ARGH! I was so happy cuz what I wrote actually made sense which is not common, but now it’s gone!
Let’s see if I can try to rewrite this…
SO, I agree with what everyone else was saying! Kind of piecing together what different people said, something that might be helpful is to skip over t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I just listened to those two songs! And AGH! The Dream one was 👌 they both fit Lyn so well!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh dearrrr, Ara 😂 Idk, #2 sounds too obvious to be the lie and I think #3 is hilarious so I’m going with #1 XD
@godly @esther-c @acancello @i-forget-who-else-answered
Oops, forgot to give the answer! #1 was the lie! I realized ‘poisonous berries’ made it sound like he died or something XD but HE DIDN’T! The poor boi tried to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh nice!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I miiiight be able to! My fam has plans for the day but there isn’t a specific time scheduled yet (that usually happens the morning of XD) so I’ll try!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Girlll, those are amazing! I laughed out loud at the one with Luna and meat. But I love all of these! 🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love that board with all the ships!
And *s0bs* why did you do this to poor Steve?? 😭 (love the board tho XD)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I love these kinds of conversations😊
I guess the whole concept of Mormonism is hard for me to grasp because it just doesn’t make sense to me on a fundamental level. God sent His beloved son to share the gospel and bring hope, salvation, and healing to the world. His story and teachings were eventually compiled into the Bible, a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Day 10: Falling asleep on their shoulder (I’m gonna do two different ships for this one)
Ship: Fynn and Callista (in this story, they’re around the ages of 16-18)
Fynn watched the waves crawl up the sand, then recede back into…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ev
Ev took a seat beside Falon. He gave her a small smile. “So, you’re special like some of the other kids at this school.”
In response to her offended expression, Ev shook his head. “No, I don’t mean it in that way. I mean that you’ve got a special… talent. You know what I mean? It’s nothing to be… ashamed of.” He smiled. “I think it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So… totally redoing the whole first book sounds like a lot of work. And it is… but it may be worth it in the end. Here’s a few ideas though.
You could always just start writing the first book from the very beginning, but instead of trying to stick with the outline you have, just write. Pants your way through the first draft and i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon picked up one of the foam balls and threw one at Ev. He stepped back and his jaw dropped, pretending to be greatly offended. He bent down and grabbed one as well. He tossed in around in his hands, then shrugged and slowly walked away, keeping an eye on Falon from the corner of his eye.
She seemed a little confused at first, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“It looks like we’re playing dodge ball,” Falon pointed out. “Are you very good at it?”
“I think so,” Ev said with a shrug. “I’m good at throwing the balls but dodging,” he chuckled. “I guess it depends on how good the people who are chucking the balls at me are. Are you good at it?”
- Load More
