@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I’m glad you’re doing well ❤️ Yeahh, I understand how busy life can get and how stuck writing can get…writer’s block is the WORST 😒
Thank you ❤️ Yeah…it is 😒
Oooh, a new charrie!? 🤩 Is it at all possible that I can meet this new charrie soon??? Pwease? 🥺
Yeah!!! 🤩🤩 Oh of course!!! I’m still trying to figure out the perso…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic No Motivation…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello Oh. I didn’t see your post until after I already posted XD You already said most of what I was saying, but you put it better XD Sry!
-
Light replied to the topic No Motivation…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey girl. *Hug* I’m so sorry you’re feeling unmotivated and lonely. I’m here for you, if you ever need to talk 💖💖💖
I totally get feeling that way though. This week has been kinda rough on me as well. As for being unmotivated…well I think I might be in the same boat 😅 You’re not alone girl.
But, I do have some advice for you.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome! Your far better than me in that regard, I haven’t been writing too much lately😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve been thinking about my conlangs lately. What about you?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
WANDA! I love it!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
THX SO MUCH!!!! 💖💖 AHH, WhAT!? The Steve one is your fav!?!?!? 🤣 (no judgement, no judgement, I’m a sucker for TFATWS Bucky 😆)
I KNOW! I surprised myself too 😂 (we all have that certain Bucky we’re a sucker for XD)
Lol…no, you won’t…XD
Oh… I will….
I don’t know how I’m going to go about it tho…
&…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s a great question! There’s a lot of different ideas floating around within that question, so I’ll do my best to explain.
Taking the question for face value, the answer is not really (Though I can’t speak for everyone in my faith, but I can say that it isn’t regarded as doctrine). That being said, there is a lot we do…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GAH! AMAZING!!! Surprisingly the Steve one is my fav 😆
Y’all shall never know how many Bucky Barnes aesthetics I have 🤣
oh… I’ll find out one day… one day…
*ahem* don’t know why I just got all creepy on you right there…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesssss, same! ARGH, YES! MARVEL WAS CRUEL WITH ALL OF THAT DAD-DAUGHTER STUFF!😭(well dew it anywayyyyy, I promise you’ll love ittttt)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Agreeeeeed!!
Oh funnnn! That works out tho cuz I’m leaving for camp Sunday through Friday so I won’t be here next week either. 😂 But yes, we can definitely have some fun before we leave XD. If you wanted to RP for Marcel today I could reply tomorrow!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhh yes, same actually. XD Recently yellow has become my fav color, before I just like gray, black, etc.
OOOOH I can’t wait to see this board!!!
also! I’d love for Tirion to interact with Marcel… I’m leaving in a few hours and won’t be back till tomorrow, so if you want him to interact with someone sooner that’s fine too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
haha i guess so 😆
Ahhh yes, Endgame is one of my favs tooooo. UGH YES, it’s sooooo sad 😭 for most of my life I never cried about stories/movies/music (same with everyone in my family except my mom XD) but in the last year or so my emotions have sky-rocketed and Endgame was the pique of it all. It was the first movie I officially…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahahaha I loved that RP, everyone just panics and goes into stealth mode. XD Idk what to do with Riya rn so she’s just quietly sitting on the sidelines observing the chaos. 😂
(also, how was Endgame, did you cry?)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes. I know many people stick to certain denominations, and I have nothing against it, but for me personally, it isn’t something I’d prefer.
Yeah, and that’s great. We are all on our own separate paths in making covenants to the Lord. As long as we are sincerely and humbly seeking Him out, He will reveal His truths to us line upo…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*bows* of course, Marcel deserves all of my admiration.
(also, your pfp, I love it, who is it?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhh girl that’s SO exciting! God is such a kind Father to us. ❤ Thanks for the encouragement!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
MARCEL! MARCEL! MARCEL!
- Load More
