@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Good choice. My dad and I both have Uncle Iroh tea mugs that we got each other for Christmas. I love them.
Yeah, actually. I thought the first time I watched it that Katara and Zuko was the direction they were going, but then it didn’t happen. I like the Aang and Katara ship too, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
If you ever do draw them, I’d love to see it!
I started reading the rp, and I’m completely sucked in. I’m definitely joining later with Dante or maybe someone else.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofatherium Love your foxes, they look so pretty! Do you use watercolor for those?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, that sounds awesome! Ohh now I wanna draw Dante in a fancy royal outfit. And the twins in dresses! Ok, imma go get my sketchbook now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I never finished watching it. I loved the steampunk world, but Korra bothered me. Who’s your favorite character from the original show? Mine’s Toph.
Hehe, no, I haven’t tried it, but it’s on my bucket list. Someone else on here (I think it was Esther -c?) tried it and said it was actually good.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @ava-blue @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @other-people-who’s-tags-I-totally-remember
*flops into armchair with a steaming mug of black tea*
Hello, my favorite internet peoples. I’m back.
How’s it going? Did I miss anything interesting?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hello! I know this is late, but I was taking a break from kp when you first joined, and I didn’t want to miss the chance to meet Whaley’s sibling.
I’m Loopy. I love drawing, making crafts, and writing fantasy and sci-fi. I have way too many WIPs.
It’s nice to meet you!
I have a couple newbie questions:
What breed of dog is Knox? I…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hello all!
I’m leaving for camp Sunday morning and will be gone till late Friday evening. I just wanted to g…[Read more] -
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww she’s pretty! And I love the yellow!
(wait you’re putting Steve & Carol together? Like Carol as in Captain Marvel?)
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST IDEAS EVERRRRR 😍😍😍😍😍 Love it sm girl!! 💖💖💖
And XDXD I LOVE your team!! Yes, very random, but also, so fun!!
And I know exactly all of the charries I’ll choose for my team…😏🥹💖😍
Aragorn; Leader of the team (Lord Of The Rings Franchise)
Newt (The Maze Runner Trilogy)
Bucky Barnes (Marvel…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty! Have fun!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
Ok I’m finally back. XD Yesterday was super busy so I didn’t have the time to reply to this RP. But here it is! (and it’s pretty short… but that’s okay. XD)
Derek
The new boy looked around the table with a grin. “So, who are all of you?”
Derek half-smiled. “Name’s Derek,” he said with a chin-up…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
You should! It’s very frusterating at first, but if you just keep at it for a little bit you’ll get the hang of it. I’ve been doing it for maybe… 1-2 years?
Ah, okay! Thanks for the heads up. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
AH YAY!!!! Those are adorable!! Great job!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This looks like fun!! I’ll totally have to try this!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
heyooooo
@all-who-have-brothers
my bros don’t get to hear about my writing much but when they do they’re very supportive and actually help me brainstorm (they’re 13 and 11)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness, those look so good!!! ✨ Great job!! 👏🏻
-
Esther replied to the topic No Motivation…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, girl *hugs* ❤️
Feeling unmotivated to write is something I’ve experienced before (though it has been mostly due to procrastination…. 😐😅), so I can understand where you’re coming from.
Maybe you need to just step back for a bit. And that’s okay. You’re a writer, but that doesn’t mean you have to write all the time. 😉 Li…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooooooh, that’s a fun idea! I love him!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD Thanks! I kinda want to write a book with royalty now…
Yw!! And oh you totally should one day!! 😍😍 I really want to too 😅😝
Tysm girl!! Yeah, I’m trying to be careful with it because so much of the series they are just friends, I don’t want it to seem forced. I’m so glad you like them! <3
You’re so welcome!! 🥰🥰 And oh yess…[Read more]
- Load More

Awww have fun I just finished counseling and it’s so much fun My prayers will be with you and I hope you have a great time
Hope you have fun! I prayed for you <3
I hope camp goes great! Awh, I love your heart for the kids! Praying, girl!
Alrighty! Hope you have fun!!! I’ll be praying!! ❤️