@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@Mineralizedwritings I knowww 😭😭
And…yes 🥺💔
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Was the watermelon cooked on the pizza?? Or put on after?? Also, was there anything else on it??
I just… took a bite of pizza and then took a bite of watermelon. The pizza had sausage on it.
…Girl, that sounds both gross and awesome.
😎
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Girl, I greatly approve of your team, specifically Aragorn and Halbrand. ❤
Awww thanks!! Ikr, I just had to put those two in there! 🥰🤩❤
Aaaaaaaa I loveeee yours too!!! 🤩🥰
TRRROOOOONNNNNNN YAAAAAASSSSSS
LOL I just LOVE that movie.
YESSSSSSS TRONNNN!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I KNOW RIGHT!!! I love it too.
I should put a tron charrie…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! That would be good, I miss my boy Zyrin (;
Me toooo 🥲 I need more Zyrin/Dylan interaction 😂😭
Awww girl, I’m so sorry that you had a terrible morning!! I get it. Sometimes life can be awful. I’m glad we were able to brighten your day!! You’re awesome girl, we love you!!! 💖
Lol…
-
Light's profile was updated 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles No… but now I need to.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m going to need to find a new signature noobie question
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GUYS. I DID IT. I TRIED WATERMELON ON PIZZA.
It was… just as disgusting as you would expect.
but I did it!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Fun/cute thing add to your writing: Two neurodivergent characters picking up on/ copying each other’s stims.
I like to do this stim that’s kinda like a lip trill (not sure how else to explain it) and I’ve been doing it often enough that a lot of my friends or family members have picked on it and they’ll do it back to me and it makes me really…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
LOL…yeahhh, this forum exploded yesterday XXD🤣🤣
It definitely did! So fun 🤣🥰
Aww, that was so sweet!!! 💖💖💖 Aww, girl, tysm!!! You’re just the sweetest!!! 🥰🥰🥰
I know right!! 💖💖💖💖 Awww you’re welcome girl!! You are too!!! 💕💕💕💕
You’re so welcome!!! Aww, tysm!!! 💕💕💕💕
🥰🥰🥰
Yep, for sure!! 💖😂😂
Yes! 😂😂❤❤
(AWWW, babies!!! 😭 never watch…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
LOL 🤣🤣🤣 Yep, I get that!!! My fam is varied, lol. My sis doesn’t really like Marvel too much, lol…but Dad’s fav is Black Panther, bro’s is Spider-Man, and Mom’s is Hawkeye, and then mine is Bucky quickly followed by Steve, so…yeah, varied for sure!! 😉
My sis has said that her fav is probably Hawkeye tho
Ahhh nice! Steve is nu…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhhh, *cracks knuckles* I will defend any of my Marvel opinions to the end, in a kind fashion ofc. XD
Thanks for making the forum. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! 💕
@acancello Thanks! I’ll draw her after Jasmine. The sunflowers and thunderstorms are giving me some ideas…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I see you have changed your pfp to support the cause! XD you guys with the beard defenders label on your signature 😭😭 I’m going to choose neutrality.
Yes ma’am! *salutes*
Freedom and I will defend them to the end.
I don’t blame you for your neutrality. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Love those!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course! And thanks!
Yeah! That would be good, I miss my boy Zyrin (;
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh nooooooo girl!! I’m sorry!! That’s the worst. But I TOTALLY get it! Whenever I have a super long post, I copy and paste it from a Google Doc so it won’t get deleted XD
Hiya!! Great to see you girl! Glad you’re back 🙂 And totally no pressure! I’ve been on and off these past few months, randomly falling off…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
dew it
Something tells me it’s not gonna work XDYou’re probably right XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl! ❤
Ahh that’s exciting! hope you have a wonderful time on your next trip!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
i really, really want to read this…
- Load More
