@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
(this is like my fifth time trying to post this so hopefully it’s not going through that many times XD)
Name, physical appearance, personality so I can gauge pose and expression… I think that’s all.
Cool!
Okay, so my charrie is Erebus.Physical appearance is very tall, like 6’3″, slim but muscular. Light brown hair tha…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Name, physical appearance, personality so I can gauge pose and expression… I think that’s all.
Cool!Okay, so my charrie is Erebus.
Physical appearance is very tall, like 6’3″, slim but muscular. Light brown hair that is slightly wavy and goes a little below his chin. Has faint facial hair. Eyes are like a golden bro…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And yes! Hugo!! That one old character I almost never use who has somehow become subconsciously rebooted and restationed in my imagination for no apparent reason!
Yes! He’s my favorite. I must draw him someday…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper HUGO!
Lol, I’ve been stalking this rp, and they was really fun to read. RIP Seb’s shoes.🪦😔
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Tysm, I love her! She’s really cute. I love the way you draw eyes.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Heyyyy!!
I’m doing good. I’ve been sick for the past two and a half weeks and then I roofed with my dad yesterday. The combination was not good and I’m exhausted. 😅😂
But besides that I’m doing great! Currently drawing a portrait of spiderman…
Whatcha up to?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
First off, it’s not because of what I’ve done to Bucky…it’s because of what Marvel has done to him, poor baby boi 😭
and anywhoooo, me and Light made the squad
and OF COURSE you can be in the squad, Euodia!!! 😀
Awwww, yes, agreed. Poor boi needs protection.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay!! What do you need to know?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Hellooooo everyone!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh I love it!! 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I’d love to draw your character!! She sounds great.
Yay! Thanks! And don’t worry about taking too long. I one time took almost a whole year to motivate myself to draw a character for Freedom, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Glad I could encourage ya, girl!! 😊
Here’s the link to his site: https://jerryjenkins.com/
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Id love to see them!
Lol yeah I don’t have a gameboy. It just seems like the kind of thing Eddie would love. I grew up playing the wii at my grandparents house.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I just use an app called moodboard. It’s alright, but it doesn’t let me do cool flowers and things like you did for Shauna.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooooo! I love your drawings! I’d love one whenever you have time. 😁
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
GIRL! I need a Hobbit update! Did you finish it??? -
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH, girl both of those chapters were SO good! And Peter 😭😭 I love him.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahhhh that’s so exciting girl!
honestly I just want to skip to Endgame now because I already know how it ends.
*whispers* nooooo don’t do it! Endgame is probably one of the best Marvel movies period.
And YES to all of your thoughts!
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I LOVE YOUR CHARRIE ART!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!
Bucky is my favorite ofc out of the Marvel ones. 😆 but Becca and Peter are ADORABLE!!!!!
(I’m currently drawing Peter rn XD)
Thanks for sharing, girl!!
@Freedom @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Cheers to Bucky fangirls!!!
(also, what is this Bucky…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76
Oooooh, a Captain America book??
Well… I get it. There are definitely boring parts of Tolkien’s work but sometime you just gotta power through. 😂
Let me know when you start back up again!
@freedomwriter76
Oooooh, that’s SO cool! I’m gonna have to check it out. What’s it called?
Haha, yeah that makes sense. 😂
@freedomwriter76
Haha you’re good! That is a very good excuse. 😂
Oh cool, thanks!
@freedomwriter76
WHUUUUTTTT! That’s SO fun Freedom!!! I’m so excited for y’all!! Thanks for telling me!!! Assuming y’all will just show chickens? Or are you thinking of doing any life skills (non-animal projects)?
@freedomwriter76
YES! I’m glad you did! 🥰
Ooooh! That’s SO cool! I don’t know if my area has that sort of thing for 4-H. Or maybe I’m just so involved in animals I don’t know about anything else.🤣
@freedomwriter76
Ugh, for some reason I’ve never been getting notifications anytime you tag me. It’s just you tho… 🤨
Anyways…
AW! Yes that does sound AMAZINGGGG! Little kids are the bestttt! I love whenever we have little foster kids for respites. 😍