@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it’s fine. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it except a few technical things which don’t really matter right now. I’m assuming this is a flashback, right?
You said it feels out of place in your book, so check to make sure that this flashback is establishing or foreshadowing something. Like, establish…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyy welcome!
You can start her wherever you want. I have like six or seven charries in this RP (😐) so I have plenty to RP as if you want Livia to meet someone. But there’s also a lot of other people in here too who’d probably have characters to meet her. 🙂 She can share a dorm with my character Callista if you want. 👇 (Be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Yeah. Name’s Chase, Chase Duke.”
“Nice to meet you, Chase,” Fynn said, giving him a firm handshake. “It’s technically my first year here too, but I’ve been late to class so many times that lots of people know who I am.” He pushed a hand through his hair and grinned sheepishly. “What brought you to the school?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is the AI generator not letting me generate a normal-looking kid why is it always anime
lol
I like what it finally came up with, though. It actually gave him a normal amount of fingers. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the mood board! ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
forgot ur tag
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no not you too! Hope you feel better. Maybe our sick brains will just add to the chaos. ✨
Dante
“Well, what do you think? First pixie hunt?”
Dante returned the grin.
“Yep. It’s been fun.” He tossed his jar into the air and caught it.
“Though I’ll be much more satisfied once he’s back in one of these.”
Despite running for…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good! Look forward to ranting about the lore!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just came across this and I love Luis!! He sounds awesome! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok that works! I’m not sure where to start for a RP, so if you want to start one, that’d be great. But if not, that’s totally fine too. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@anybody-who-knows-the-answer-to-my-question
How many days away is the dance, btw?
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision 👀☝️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lukas
Lukas rolled his eyes as he watched Fynn apologize to the boy he had run into. How many people at Fynn literally run into before?
“Yeah, fine,” the boy said in a voice lacking any joy. “Where-where are you going in such a rush?”
“He’s trying to make sure he doesn’t make his girlfriend mad,” Lukas said with a smirk.
Fynn sm…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lukas: (also a bit older)

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess I’ll go ahead and RP for Fynn/Lukas. They can go ahead and meet Chase.
Fynn
“Come on, Lukas, hurry up!” Fynn yelled behind him as he ran down an empty hall.
“Fynn, slow down. We don’t have to run so fast, do we?”
“We do if we don’t want to make Callista wait any longer.”
“Callista, Callista, Callista. It’s all about Callis…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Ev and *temporarily forgets her name* Falon still going to the dance together?
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday when I saw this, but I love him! He seems really cool and like a really good friend. And the whole backstory with his sister is really cool.
So I actually had a weird sick dream with your characters in it last night, lol. I don’t remember most of it, but I do remember that Luis was there but he was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charries Lukas and Fynn should get to know Chase!! Lukas is more on the quieter side, while Fynn can be a little more wild. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
- Load More
