-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes we get inspiration from the strangest and most unassumingly powerful places. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this topic was essentially the Chat Chat before the Chat Chat existed. Before KP temporarily shut down several years ago, that is. They made this as a replacement for the lost topic, and here it is now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I figured there was still some kind of antagonistic threat (aka Agents). I implied it in this entry, but if Ellette doesn’t want to roll with it, we can figure something else out.
Barnes
He hit her chin, then her chest.
Barnes was surprised at the boy’s combat technique. So surprised, in fact, t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not going to go well.
I figured you’d react that way. Hehe.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
Last time I wrote anything in her bio, she was over 6 feet tall. She is experienced physically and has an extremely strong upper body, but she…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, they cuute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can join if the others are good with it!!
You just killed me, I almost spit out my lunch 🤣😭 He just YEETED himself out of that bus like there’s no tomorrow
Barnes
Rory leapt up, and before anyone could stop him, he barreled out of the bus. He glanced back at Barnes before hurriedly r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @anyone
First mood board in maybe a year. ;] I put it together quickly and it could use some rearranging and extra pictures, but this is a start. (All images from pinterest)

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll go! Give me a bit to settle myself irl; my body’s really sore from wrestling and I think I need a hot sock or something. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Get to work, or I’ll pile you with snow until you’re snowmen!! @koshka 💨⚪ +4 @elishavet-pidyon 💨⚪ +4 @power 💨⚪ +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Just watched Klaus on Netflix and it is the cutest Christmas movie ever I want to watch it again already
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No. XD (Although that would be pretty funny if we didn’t know until now, LOL). I had just recently learned that y’all were related and guessing from the gibberish and the “PWR” at the end of the post, I figured it was Power. 😉😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes the raw act of typing out prose feels like such a chore. It looks good when you’re done, but still.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

