-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.
*Uses my guessing powers*
You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
KNeW it
What made you think I’m a morning person?
People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep
Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Smiley! You’re right, it has been a while since we’ve seen you. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life <3
I think that’s one reason why I’m re introducing myself so I can kind of “start over” not that all those conversations and terrible writing didn’t matter but instead I think it grew me and I still have fond memories of the…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Will keep questions in mind 👍
Glad to hear! Tyn was a character I didn’t like much in the first draft and I was considering changing her a lot until I got near the end of it and she went through some really interesting character development. I think in the draft two versions I understood her more.
I think she’s really fun, but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to guess neither of you minds what happens 😛
Barnes
Her sight flooding back to her, Barnes found one of her wrists was held by one of the magical tendrils. Her other hand was free, and Reid was recovering from a hit to the face.
In front of them, the snake lay on the ground. Its eyes faded from blue to a cloudy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
What kind of feedback are you looking for? Do you want just a chill overview of what I think, or more detailed and critique-ish?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Bringing this back to the top since Christmas is over* (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I might post a bunch of stuff on here soon to cope with tearing down my plot board and reconfiguring the whole thing. They say humor is the best coping mechanism.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This definitely applies to ninety percent of story creators, and you can’t convince me otherwise

-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to get to this eventually! I’m trying to finish a 1,300 page book right now so I’m trying not to read too much else until I do that. XD But I’m still subscribed to this. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a third of the way through and I already have a lot of thoughts, so that’s good! I really like Tyn, by the way, favorite character.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it is high time I read through everything, that way you get a perspective from someone who doesn’t have to wait for each section and reads it in roughly a couple sittings. 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, if any lizard breed is going to be a fashion icon, it would be a chameleon
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that all three of them need stools to reach the counter XD
Plus, they’re expected to get so much done all by themselves, in comparison with all the cafeteria workers. XD
Seb
“Ha, nice. I used to have a white rat when I was five… Or was it a kitten? I could hold it in my hand.” Seb pulled a hand out of the sink and studied…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed* XD I listen to some of the books over Christmas.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, lol. It’s more of a whole-school-throws-a-party than a dance. I think more than half of the characters are going with friends or by themselves.
- Load More
