-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!
What do you mean by structure? Like within the local, individual churches or broadly, like all of them?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
I mean, like Stephie said, there could be, but I’m not accusing anyone particular of this. I’ve just heard of people treating her that way and wanted to express my opinion on that. : )
@kefa @theducktator
I don’t understand why they don’t dress up…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reads a little bit*
*Loves it*
*Makes a mental note to read more, and subscribes*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
My thinking cap is at your disposal!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
 If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Colors make absolutely no sense

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Benny is a fun character! Did Lois draw him?
Thanks!
No, actually, Lois doesn’t really do any cartoons. Brea drew him when she was a bit younger
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hopefully that’s a good thing….. 😅
There’s a bunch of E’s and double letters. That’s all I meant lol
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae
It just occurred to me that it would be totally plausible for us to meet up irl one day. 😳 Even though I live in Ohio, a lot of my mom’s side of the family lives in Connecticut (the state you’re in, right?), and we visit at least every two years or sometimes even once a year. It’s a pretty small state…wouldn’t it be crazy if the next time…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Maybe a little over a hundred? I think? Our old church was smaller though, closer to about 50 or 60 members.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I think I could go on and on about this since there are little nuances in different d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
See y’all, Stephie gets me
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😂😂 Accurate. I wondered if this topic was going to come up. The best part is, I’m a Protestant but I’m totally clocking out of this conversation. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not going to say anything about the prayer-through-saints idea, but I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Hold up, get this girl a record deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a plan for the front cover? (Ignore this question if you’re swamped with thoughts for the illustrations XD)
- Load More

Yeah, that’d be cool!
I live in Northeast Connecticut, around thirty minutes from the Massachusetts border.
Ok, our family up there lives a little closer to Hartford. I’ll have to let you know the next time we travel up there. It could be really fun!!
Yeah!