-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ok I’m kinda stuck rn. Should I work on Paper Stars or Inky? I am equally uninspired for both
-
whaley posted an update 11 months ago
@rae I am sorry for not roleplaying even though I said I would. I’ve been so preoccupied with my current writing project that everything else has been put to the side. I want to get to it, but my ADHD brain is in charge right now and I’m waiting for this fixation to fizzle out so I can pay better attention to our character interactions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Funsies. What kind of job is it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Good! I think I’m pretty much hired. It was technically a “pre-hire appointment” not an interview. I got to put a sponge in my mouth for a drug test, so that was fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin How did the interview go?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I will start at :30. I just got back from a job interview and I need to settle first.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin I’ll join @7!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I think the most I’ve written in the past few months was a couple plot points on some notecards
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Hey I want to write later today, but I keep forgetting. Does anyone want to harass me on here at like 4pst? (7est)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well now you’re just starving yourself out of spite
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
hehe I beat ya to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
ok that’s fair lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I have survived mainly off of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for the past 3 years. My autism will not let me eat anything else most of the time
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
and I would personally say that I wouldn’t want anyone older than 30 JOINING the group, because that could end up not being super safe, as well as it would def. put a whole different feel on it.
Definitely agreed there.
But I would be willing to talk about letting Kpers stay as long as they liked.
Yeah, I would be really sad if I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon  Excellent meme btw
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*opens my mouth to lecture you about taking care of yourself*
*realizes I haven’t eaten anything either**silently wanders over to the kitchen*
Oh nice, I have grapes in the fridge too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*Sighs* I do not want to be the person who says “I told you so” when you die of hunger and we all go to your funeral
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Tsk tsk. Cook something. Look for noodles or potatoes in the pantry. Steal something. Grapes are not nutritious enough.
- Load More


Np! I’m kinda wrapped up in other stuff too atm. Take your time!
:]