-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*Begins brainstorming a way out of the challenge I created*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
<3 I feel like that line is semi relatable. I know I’d talk to myself about myself if I knew I was dying.
Seems like Lucy might need some help
Either that or she figures out a way down
I’m probably the cause of your brain’s suffering. I wrote a lot. XD Gabriel will be of most help if he defends her after she gets down. I’m sure…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Seems like Lucy might need some help
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I liked being you, Lu.
awwwwww
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
All good, I’ve done worse to him…
Such is the life of a charrie
Lucille
Most children wonder at some point in their life – what is it like to be eaten? How much does it hurt? Does it take very long?
Lucy hung from the crow, feet dangling, and spoke quietly to herself. “S’pose the Lord knew it was… yeah, it was good to be me. I liked bei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@grcr @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Loving all of this!! Everyone has gotten better and more confident with their art in the past… three years? I don’t actually remember how long it’s been lol, but it’s really cool to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon and maybe @theducktator
Marcel
“And Marcel! You’re team captain two.”
Marcel stood in a corner, only half focused as he practiced spinning pencils in both hands. He looked up, suddenly aware of everyone looking at him. Some of the guys around him laughed and pushed him forward by the shoulders.
“How does that so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae thank you! I had fun with the pose
Aw, he’s cute! I love the fluffy hair so much <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I should not be laughing this much at Rory’s skewed view of the world, but this interaction is hilarious to me lol
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…No, I don’t know. What kind of horror show of a hospital have you been to?” He shook his head. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not leaving this building. The guy who did this is still out…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator If they’re in high school, they’re in PE right now, getting ready to play dodgeball
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lois
Lois fished in his pocket for his key as he stood in front of his new room. The bedroom door was made from dark wood and had a brass handle and knocker. Both the door and the brass fixings had a few simple designs on them, the knocker being the most complicated. It was in the shape of a small bird, so that it looked like it was pecking at…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yessss, the cringe 😭 It’s such a genuine mixture of appreciation for your past self but also disgust. I can’t believe I wrote some of the things on here.
like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
Same. Normally I don’t much. But I’m on break now and I decided to spend my time writing, so guess what? 😂 I’m back to c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
Lucille
The crow dodged sharply to the side and Lucy yelped. A rock flew through the air and missed the crow’s head by inches. The Protector was already running after them and aiming another rock. The crows cackled in response.
Lucy desperately kicked her legs. She could unb…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I love giant crows
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy watched as the Protector was preoccupied with using his mask. “Yeah. If -”
A deep-throated shriek cut her off. A great rustling exploded on the other side of the wall and Lucy’s stable footing did not help as a black feathery mass pushed her off and into the air.
She couldn’t hear her own voice over the bird cries. A swarthy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
It had been less than an hour. After a few moments, she stirred. “I saw a bit.”
She got up and, without waiting for him to ask for more, went to the same wall from before. She climbed it again, much slower. The wind blew into her face as her head rose over the top, stinging her eyes and fluffing her short, downy hair.
This time…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
3 months isn’t too much compared with the breaks some people take. (Not that it’s wrong for them to be away so long; life is life.) We all have important things irl!
I believe you put new chapters in your project for some of that time, so you were still contributing in spirit. XD
- Load More
