@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!
A lot of stuff… 😉
I’ll try to get the next bit sent in today. If not, then it’ll go in tomorrow.
Of course we leave you hanging. Cliffhangers are an essential part of serial publications. 😉
Thanks!!!
Answer: Yes, in Ember Falls we begin to get glimpses of life for the rabbits under the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A quick background to this story:
The MC, Lillian or also called Lilith, is a character of my own. While she isn’t in the series, her existence isn’t impossible either, everything considered. This story takes place over the last two books, Ember Rising and Ember’s End.
It should mostly explain itself, but if there are any questions, I’ll be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Sighs and opens door*
Come in, if you really must, I would be doing the same.
You can read the first but without much danger of a spoiler… I think.
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
so I know I *just* introduced Mercedes to you all but would you like to hear (and critique) her dramatic tragic backstory? D’:
I feel very guilty writing it because she’s so bubbly and innocent grr 😭💔 -
Ava Blue and
Loopy are now friends 4 years ago-
@freedomwriter76
BEHOLD
this is my best friend irl she is awesome 😀
@loopylin FreedomWriter is the one who wrote the Muri story for me 😀
be friends 🤩 (no pressure hehe) -
@freedomwriter76 Hello! I’m LoopyLin, also a teen Christian girl. I like writing a lot of different genres, but most have some kind of fantasy elements. I also like doing art with Ava. Also, I absolutely love Marvel so we could nerd out together. 😁 Do you maybe know where I could read the Muri story?
-
@freedomwriter76 . Two chapters is actually a lot more than I’ve ever done. I’m good at coming up with lots and lots of ideas but never writing them down. 😅 Ummm my favorite marvel character is probably Spider-Man, but I also really love Bucky, Wanda, and Hawkeye. It’s kinda hard to choose because all of the characters are amazing. 😛
-
*happy sounds at my friends becoming friends*
-
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
@loopylin HOI
-
Ava Blue started the topic hey girl heyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@LoopyLin sup 👈😎👈 welcome to chaos
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okkaaayyyy…I think I did that right? I’m registered…whatever that means.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cracks open door*
Pssst, come in, hurry!
*Looks around before closing door*
Welcome to the Storyguild!
I have invited you here to share our stories that are… Natalian.
Before I start, however, I want to put forward a giant warning.
MY TALE INCLUDES MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE SERIES.
If you have NOT read Ember Falls, I do NOT recommend…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awwwww, that’s so sweet!
And sad. I feel sorry for Vratislav.
His babies are growing up, and he can’t be there… 😢
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Whoa! Thank you for answering my questions. I love those plot twists! They are so sweet…
(I had remembered the “mad” zookeeper, and I was curious to say the least.)
And I get changing it up. It makes a lot of sense, and honestly, is a little more suspenseful this way. (And very like Jocelyn.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD Kind of? Although at this point he’s about seven years old, so he’s counted a youth and is not a child.
Ah yes, the next scene/part of this scene is from Vulk’s point of view…and just so you know he’s always been a bit of a rascal.
Uh, not exactly. It’s more of the fact Vratislav knows what is going on and that the season o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh good. XD Poor Nyx, poor Zlatan, and poor anyone who happens to be stuck with them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Y’all, I finally got the first scene for Heart of Gold writen!!! I’m totally thrilled…
Sgriss, sgriss, shgrit. The blade slid back against the whetstone, its blue-black blade coated in the fine grit.
Zlatan watched his father’s brow smooth and contract with his work. The o…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Wow. That’s such a good plot twisty thingy! Now I’ve got sooo many questions.
Does she ever learn who her father is? What happened to her cousin? How do Ara and November work into everything? Is she blamed for the murder at any time? I seem to remember you mentioning that something like that happens. Ahhhhhh!
Regains composure…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD I was starting to freak out too, especially as I was like How in the world has Nyx and even Lynn missed that!?!
Oohhh dear…
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Uh whoa, that’s…amazingly awful. (What is her uncle’s name?)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Suspense?
I am on the edge of my seat…
The different parts are all right, but we need the rest!!!
Ach, Lynnie…
- Load More

YAY! Okay *cracks knuckles* *actually does that because my hands are dead from typing all day*
For a little background, Mercedes lives with her older sister and her dad. (Her sister is one year older and named Denver for some reason? idk I made her when I was 12) Their mother got breast cancer and passed away when Mercy was only 6 years old. (I’ll…[Read more]