@loopylin
Active 15 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you sometimes can’t shut your brain off when you go to bed, so you just give up and make up stories all night.
This is so real though…..
I mean, my brother and I made a habit out of doing exactly this on the weekends, so…..
LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome! anytime!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you💜😭 and a lot of practice XD
@koshka haha, it’s a Robin Hood/1600s/Fantasy Marvel/MCU AU fanfic😂
@keilah-h thanks! :3
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH GIRLY THANK YOU. yes, he’s a Robin Hood of sorts. I’m sharing the fanfic in it’s own forum here on KP if you wanna read it! I actually think I may have a new chapter or two…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae wow!!! That was intense, I love it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re good! lol
oh yeah also when you read my fanfic…..
I APOLOGIZE for the CRINGE ROMANCE WRITING that somewhat resembles a plotline.
@savannah_grace2009 oooh nice scene!
@freed_and_redeemed somehow i missed that scene. Wow!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Good,I mean, bad news. The scanner I use to scan the pictures into the computer isn’t working rn so…no art rn. -
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thx
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s also a major plot twist lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
What do you guys think of this scene….
It’s kind of messy but it’s also supposed to be that way, like it’s a flashback…I’m trying to make it a little confusing, but not too much.
When Nami dared to open her eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief.
The men were gone.
Tigin had screamed at her, threatening her with matches and a…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Sentenced by sentence would be greatly appreciated.
-
Light replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl those boards are amazing!!! I love them so much!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Ahhhhh that looks like such an awesome fanfic I love it 🤩🤩 So Steve is Robin Hood??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods emphatically*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know, it’s super sad, especially since they were so close.
Thanks, I’m hoping to pull it off. I have a very sweet scene in mind that’s going to link all of this if I can just pull it right and it’s really as sweet on paper as it is in my head.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
well we’ll see you around.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That last one is awesome! It makes me think of the KP snowball fight! lol
- Load More
