@loopylin
Active 8 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My first drawing of him:

These drawings weren’t perfect, and I’m thinking of re-doing them, but I’m still proud of them. Especially Sniper’s and Demo’s, which I’ll show later if you want. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My own art lol. You can tell it’s significantly less quality, but I try.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This one shows him a little better, but not by too much.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
his wings and tail are super hard to see here but ehhh

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Same kinda vibe:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Scene doesn’t exactly have to be like this but here’s my brother’s current lock screen:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lolll yes Soldier is definitely involved.
I’d love to see it! Bad drawing or not. I’m terrible at scenes too, don’t worry.
It was actually supposed to be the scene of them fighting the giant bread monster but just doing Soldier teleporting bread will be funny!
I’ll post some pics of him so you can have references.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
and a weird amount of bread
Why do I have a suspicious feeling that Soldier is involved?
Let me guess, he’s teleporting bread to create bread monsters?
Lol, that was one of the best moments ever.
I’m dead rn for what I want to draw so I’ll give it a shot drawing the scene. No promises that you’ll like it, I’m bad at wings, and at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka
Yes, that is me. 100% -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, trying to find Fel and Brea (I think I got that right)
Brutus hesitated in following the others. The soldiers were terrified of these creatures. He held his scarf up over his nose and mouth. His eyes followed the disappearing forms of his companions. He could use his wind to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll have to get to that tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, and the basics of a civilization?
Donuts and swords.
No, seriously. Virtually every culture, even the most basic ones, makes some kind of killing implement—sword, or spear, or similar—out of metal or animal teeth or obsidian or whatever they have. And they also learn how to make bread, often fried bread (hence the donuts)
Many cul…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you give me some more description on these teens?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I saw your new name at the top of a topic page saying you had posted, and I was so confused for a moment there lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I…worldbuild in the dark at night usually (I have trouble sleeping) and I rarely, if ever, actually write a comprehensive thing on my world, I just scribble things on random sheets of paper or in notebooks that I then loose in the sea of notebooks that I have already.
Yeah, I need to change some of my writing habits.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-There’s a reason Tech has stayed my profile pic for so long. I don’t quite know what “kin” means (hoping it’s not something bad lol) but it seemed like it meant “character that’s basically you” so…..
-I’ve realized that no matter what fandom it is, the mark that I’m REALLY obsessed with it is when I combine it with How To Train Your Dragon som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah and I’m not sure why I never posted this:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Welp, no it didn’t. (cue fail sound effect)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal wanna see my drawing process on how I do my comic over-drawings?
Hopefully this’ll work:
- Load More
