@loopylin
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey! I recognize some of those Cole quotes! 😉
So glad you were able to find some you liked!
I really love these boards. You really have got skill with them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay…. I’ve been playing around a bit. You have a really strong style for the blurb. You’re hitting key intrigue rhythms and you’ve got enough catch words…. you just kinda give too much. (at least in my opinion.) Okay…. see how you feel about these.
Denver, 2053
Aspiring journalist Sara Bauer has synesthesia–a c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I really want to get it, but do you think my parents will worry about me if I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Amazon sign find:

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“Whatever sheet thing the Greeks wore” -me
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, I saw that!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Quotes of the day.
Dad: “We have to leave. Like, in two seconds.”
Me, two seconds later: “Oh gosh darn, I missed it.”
Dad: “What?”
Me: “Leaving.”
…
Sister: “I’ll carry the unholy bag!”
…
Pastor: “They say the construction is on schedule.” *Rolls eyes* “Live by faith, not by sight.”
…
Dad: “Can a sheep hold a sword?”
Me:…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Where are you? Because if you can ever get the option to go, I would definitely!
I’m in Eastern Montana lol
My family doesn’t travel a lot and we’re also SOOO busy between my sister’s gymnastics and my mom being recently diagnosed with cancer, so I don’t really see us going for a while XD
- Load More
