@loopylin
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
See, I never liked using those manikins. I have one, but for some reason I don’t like them. *shrug*
Here is an example from a sketch I am currently working on
Ah. No, I don’t tend to do that.
I can send a few sketches I started last night. Some are finished while some are still in the outline stage.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have a tiny one of those. You’re right, they’re good for basic poses, but mine at least is nowhere near the amount of flexibility for the poses I have my characters in much of the time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint what regions of the world are you missing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
thanks! yeah I think I took that picture with my tablet camera, and my tablet is huge so it’s hard to stabilize.
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
lol t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE it!!!! So well done!!! AMAZING!! Now I can picture him!
Ooo, I have two ideas for the father. Actually, five.
1. He was killed in an accident at work. Maybe even the same job Alec now has. This could add some stress for them because they worry about Alec.
2. He disappeared. This is where you pull something in where he was a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh good. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
This was one of my favorites so far!! Very good! Very well done!
I like Jenna a lot! And Ken.
Your skill and style are really amazing!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Haha, I like Alec a lot too. He’s super fun to write. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far.
Oh 😅 Whoops, that is something I missed in editing. Josiah is their father, yep, but he’s not supposed to be in that scene anymore… originally, I had it where he was, but now I changed it to he and Elena are divor…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae
It just occurred to me that it would be totally plausible for us to meet up irl one day. 😳 Even though I live in Ohio, a lot of my mom’s side of the family lives in Connecticut (the state you’re in, right?), and we visit at least every two years or sometimes even once a year. It’s a pretty small state…wouldn’t it be crazy if the next time…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Maybe a little over a hundred? I think? Our old church was smaller though, closer to about 50 or 60 members.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I think I could go on and on about this since there are little nuances in different d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
See y’all, Stephie gets me
- Load More

