@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I think I did this with Silvanis…But I did punch him last night for no good reason so he might be pretty hostile so I’ll do…Nar I guess just cuz I was looking at an old drawing of her today
1. What is your full name?
“Narray Mae Nayhelm, but everyone usually calls me simply Nar.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol you’re welcome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome! She’s a very interesting character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been commenting on the proton one. I hope you’re getting those……
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Heyyyy I was just thinking about something like this!! Glad to see some other people still on KP, was worried it was starting to die out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’ve published some of your animal fantasy books, correct? I’m not very big into animal fantasy, but i have a friend who is. Her birthday is coming up, and I was wondering where I could purchase one or two of your books for her.
-
Oh, sorry for the late response!
I haven’t published yet. I’m touched that you’d want to get them though. 🙂 When is her birthday? I could send/share printable short stories. (In fact, quite a few KeePers could do a compilation)
If you want to get her some great animal fantasy books though, I would 100% recommend The Mistantle Chronicles by…[Read more] -
Also! Kylie Beevers ( @livingwoodchronicles ) is a KeePer that’s published. She has a fun series about a kingdom of foxes. The first book is Rise of the Living Wood. I think the second one is coming out soon. It’s sold on Amazon, and maybe in some book stores? I liked it. 🙂
-
Her birthday party is tomorrow (I’m late getting to this because I didn’t know until about a week ago) and I do have a gift for her that i got just in case I couldn’t get a book in time. Thank you for the suggestions, i might just get her a belated birthday present after the party. Thx again
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Me and my sister will get DnD supplies soon! 😄 I found several friends to play with irl as well. None of us has experience, so I’ll have to learn the DM role by myself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
A list of suggestions, because lists seem to help me. :]
1. SLEEP.
2. Think hard to see if there are any emotional problems holding you back. Maybe you’re comparing your work to other people too much. Maybe you struggle to connect with your first draft because it doesn’t have the same punch you expected it to have.
Then, if there…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@the-lost-journal
Okay, but don’t you think it is a little… robotic…? to just say: “the Bible and C.S. Lewis told me so!” Or a little childish? Well, of course if the Bible tells you something you should probably listen to it (obviously) but don’t have your own opinion on the matter? Like WHY does the Bible and Lewis say that?
I would be careful…[Read more]
- Load More
