@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhh! Love it!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal @anyone-else
What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings?
The Bible says that He does, and I am going to believe it.
If you could visit one of the holy sights from around the world, where would you go? And why?
I’m not sure! I think it would be really cool, but honestly I’m content to just read about them. I’m not big on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper glad you agree!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Yep, 100%
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Well, it’s better than sticking your idea into an AI, generating something, then passing it off as yours. I’m not 100% against image creation that way but I hate it when people claim it as “their art” to get clout on like the internet and stuff. It’s really not your art per se, it’s just an image you made using a program (sometimes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Might be the wrong topic, but does anyone have any digital painting tips?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Me, the perfectionist: o__o
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
We could make a topic for interesting photo references to draw. That could be really cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Also this was posted on the art challenge chat, but I just want to mention how cool it is to use a photo reference and play around with it.

It just makes me happy and I want to try again. 😁 But there’s no way I’m going to succeed a second time. That would be too consistent.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper The OG. Can’t go wrong with originals.
also the art one, so true lol. But it’s still art cause you made it with the purpose of being art.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theduckator
oops
I totally disappeared again lol
sorry hahaha
Omc that’s awesome! but sad because you won’t get as much free time :/
Making money is AWESOME lolll
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to memes

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I mostly have a soft spot for the first, but all three are good
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
What about antagonists who do the wrong thing, but for a good reason? Or who have a realistic backstory that makes you feel sorry for them, or at the least, understand why they do what they do? Do you just not like characters like that in general?
I guess I should rephrase what I meant because looking back, I actually do enjoy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

A doodle I did not want to spend much time on, but enjoyed anyway. Maybe it’s baby Marcel -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad.
Okay, I’ll see what the others think. I liked it as a nice recap of everything that was happening.
Erich is one of the Stien children. He’s married and has a kid. They were the family that Julian, Roland, and Aelic were staying with when Rolf and Leon caught up with them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I have hope that you won’t kill off all the characters…
but am expecting at least one of the MCs to die.😭😫 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Great first section! You did a good job of establishing the stakes and the characters’ situations. One thought I had (for you to consider) is possibly to remove the first journal entry and start off the book with Leon. It might be a stronger beginning… but it works great with the journal entry there too.
Remind me again, who is…[Read more]
- Load More
