@loopylin
Active 1 hour, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy don’t worry, I think we all understand XD
and yes, it’s Crazy Writing Week. I haven’t participated before and prob won’t this year bc I have school I need to catch up on, and not writing a whole whole lot bc of that and the fact that I’ve been busy with a lot of ✨marketing✨ XD for book 2, which is hopefully releasing by the end o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
They would see your name, yes. Not your contact info though, you have to get permission from your parents before you approach a moderator and exchange emails in a private room.
MY BABIES SOB (That are actually ur babies but unofficially adopted by meh)
Luckily for you, you won’t have to monitor Seb as much because he h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not sure. Even if you get some default name on there, you can just message one of the moderators and they help right away, thankfully.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Meanwhile Hugo has become a lot more traumatized (I don’t think you know him?), and I have a new favorite character named Barnes, who is pretty much the best.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
gurl you type too fast!!
Uhh Seb has become mild and a lot more realistic of a human being, which is great. XD He’s a lot more sweet and is really trying to improve his life although he doesn’t like to listen to his unofficial mother figure. Marcel meanwhile is a lot more conflicted because he has a… my sister likes to say she’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Mine will probably be the same name, Hannah Bessette 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GODLY GOlDLy GODLy *tries to catch you in passing* staaaaaay and do CWW, I do it too and it’s super fun :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww!
Oooohhh I love long books lol…whenever I read a super long book I feel so powerful lollll XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
One more thing I should mention. Another reason I saw this is because I took a break between when Amelia first starts feeling unwell and when she screams she has the plague
Okay then, I’ll just leave it.
Joseph getting discouraged because he is comparing himself to others is something that is quite relatable to me, so I think…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I thought it was fine. It seems like a foretelling that she’s going to become a key character later on. As long as that’s true, I say keep it.
You’re welcome for the feedback!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
HA! I got a majority of those!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha!!! That is so good! That is just perfect! Yup, that’s how his brain works. Barnes is a little to close to the life Rory knows. He doesn’t know what to do with Leo, so he’s wound up trusting him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Passes you a veggie ramen bowl* Good, good. U?
- Load More
