@loopylin
Active 16 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.
No kidding!
Poor Linus comes back and finds his WIP all blown up by two crazy author girls.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Sorry Linus for taking over your chat with my obsession with a character I have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lolll
Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”
and you know the rest of the story.
And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Girl, you are hopeless.
I’ve never had a character crush.
Never.
*shushes wounded character because I told him I was in love with him and now….*
Okay, just joking. But seriously, it is not healthy for characters when I fall in love with them. I mean, Aaron was my favorite character I have ever written ever, and look what…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Has a Rory worthy panic attack!* No! Koshka! Don’t die!!! We need you!!! Rory needs Leo, and you’re the only one who can move him! Please come back!!!! We all need you!!! Help her someone!!! I’m going to go get Elishavet Elroi to come and save you!!!
We are all hanging on your next move! Come back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
cause I’m madly in love with him that’s whyhelp meeeeeeeI’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not
lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
also I headcanon this is kinda what his voice sounds like, but with more hissy S’s:
How did I know it was going to be Sniper?
Glad I could help!
Sometimes I find all I need is someone else to hash out something in my story, and then I can say, “You know what, you’re totally wrong, thanks for clearing that up for m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge yep! Playing on it now! also I love your library idea. If you can get screenshots I’d love to see them. (If you’re playing on computer I think there’s a camera icon in the bottom corner when you go to the “save game” screen)
Y’know, I should do that! Put some little flowers around the pool or something. And a chair. So I can chill.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
That voice clip you shared, that’s fun. I imagine him with a higher more perky voice, but could see him with the voice you shared as well.
wowwww you actually think my weird headcanon is ok?
lol yeah it comes from like the only Australian character I know particularly well in any fiction. So when I hear “male Aussie accent” I u…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Josiah Queen
Oh man! He is one of my favorites ever!!! I love his stuff so, so much!! I need to buy one of his albums to play in my car.
You should try out Grey Havens. They are pretty awesome! Try the Ghost of a King album first. Particularly This My Soul. So good!!
Oh gosh, that was tiring.
You have seen nothing, pal. It’s about to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think the first one is my favorite lol
Write about my characters? Nah, I’m just gonna look up fan art of them for hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint What kind of creature are you, by the way? (For the record, I’m asking the real Linus and not Justin the writer.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore / Hybrid, a homeschooled junior (in high school), violinist, and I write science fiction-ish YA. (Sometimes it leans toward fantasy or dystopian.)
I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia. So good. Have you read the Wingfeather Saga yet?
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD, or do you just like to a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Ooh! I like how kunulfs, since they are cursed creatures that aren’t as God originally designed them, have messed up backbones by design. It makes it feel a bit more biologically sound, y’know?
I’m feeling a bit better about Oliver now. I still hope you’re not setting him up to do something to hinder them on purpose, but I’m not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Ruth and
Andrew are now friends 2 years ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c oooh nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
@raxforge I love it! Sweet little story, and the way you wrote it was funny.
- Load More
