@loopylin
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that last one is hilarious
plus all the writing and book memes. I heavily sympathize.
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would join, but my character is very humanoid. Basically just a human with fur and horns.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Before anyone kills me, these are generalizations and hacks to make a character look more like a girl. NOW, I KNOW NOT ALL GIRLS WILL BE THE SAME. And some may have more masculine features, However, these are some hacks that helped me.
Based off of the drawing you did, I can see some ways that you could improve and help it look more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, let me try this again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rory
Rory glanced from Silvia to Leo. “What’s going on? We’re not going down there are we?”
A chill crept up his spine at the thought. There was no possible way he could get out of this if they went to the lobby. The police were sure to be working hand and glove with the Agents. “Leo, we have to get out!” He exclaimed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
UGH! IT DELETED IT!
I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD TO WRITE THAT ALL OVER AGAIN.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I might post some more sometime! I’ll tag you if I do.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
“What I meant by ‘at bay’ is keeping it under control, as on keeping it from exploding out in a sudden uncontrollable burst. I’ll explain more later. For now, I believe that masked woman is here to ask us some questions.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure. Everyone from that floor just went to the lobby, most of them left because they had nothing to do with it, and my new character is about to interrogate y’all. Make sense?
- Load More
