@loopylin
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I think murderer could work as long as he said Like murderer, or almost was a murderer. If you want him to say something that he is, he could think of himself as a monster or wild beast. Or, since he is trying to be the hero, an interesting flip would be to have him decide, “I’m not the hero, I’m the villain.” That would flow…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*pops in*
The one with the caption: “Me telling someone to read a book be like:” is me trying to get you to read Freedom’s Fire.
I appreciate your hard efforts, Rae ✨
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
XD
The one about reading as a reader and then reading as a writer is so relatable!
You can ask @raxforge , but I have a habit of criticizing every book I read for school from a writer’s perspective. My tutor is still trying to convince me that Robinson Crusoe isn’t really as bad as I said. Good luck convincing a part German to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Have you been reading Brandon Sanderson’s Alcatraz Vs. The Evil Librarians by any chance?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I filled out another sentence diagram. So far, the Cat (subject) had(helping verb) eaten(verb) the (article describing direct object) mouse (direct object).
A striking saga of nature.
Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol. That’s not the first time that’s happened.
KP is known for eating very long well-thought-out posts. I’ve started copying everything I wrote before posting it, and then if it gets eaten I can just paste it and send again.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
- Load More
