@loopylin
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal So the Pardalis and Ailurids are basically identical!! Very cool!
and thanks, my naming conventions are kinda random but they’re SO FUN.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
November 1st would be fine. Just don’t be surprised if it sometimes takes me a couple of days to read the sections you post. I might just drop them into a document on my phone so I can read them while taking the LRT to school.
No prob. Take the time you need.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Warning: you may want to prepare for a lore dump when The Cost Draft 2 is done.) I’m just realizing this question is not very easy to answer from the other side.
Oh dear. lol. I shall be prepared.
wonderful! These are the questions answered (I think?) but it’s nice to have them written out and to also know that my reader is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the invite! (Sorry, I know I’m late haha.) I may be joining the camp as long as it’s not too late and my mom says okay. ☺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome! Ok, my character is Noa Montero, a seventeen-year-old apprentice pilot.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE THEM
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s all for now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
WARNING!!!!!!!! If you plan to read my book and do not want spoilers, skip this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It was “good” not a masterpiece.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t have the Alpha ones yet, but I have some more I haven’t posted yet
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

