@loopylin
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yeah it’s a favorite quote of mine lol. It’s from LDshadowlady in the life smp, same one I mentioned above to Ellette.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome! Oh and your forum signature is funny, where’s it from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint That was beautiful!! One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
also the soundtrack was amazing, I had it on in the background while I was reading. It really does fit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Contents of Baron’s bag:
A tiny gas mask
A little note written in the hand of a little girl saying “To the white hair guy, Thank you” with a funky smiley face and signed “Rya” on the back written in a neat hand, “Your Welcome.” with a neat smiley face.
A small knife
A small tube of healing cream -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
I don’t know if I’ll be able to do a drawing in time, but I can try
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and just a note about Baron, he looks in his twenties even though he has white hair. In case you didn’t notice

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Finally. I’ve been really looking forward to this chapter. It was good timing too. This was the point in Alan’s life when he was ready. The line “He didn’t need to become that hero, for The Saviour had been that hero for him.” is truly quotable.
Just one small thing.
You start the sentence:
After a little more hesitation. D…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I’ve already posted some Marvel fanart awhile back!
I’m working on fanart for a minecraft smp I watch online rn, and I don’t really want to promote it to the younger crowd here lol. It’s not that bad, just not made for kids either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s ok, don’t worry about it. Just knowing your thinking of me helps < 3
That’s great! I’d love to see some of it if you do start posting again!
Oh, fun. I’ve never played dnd because the groups can be so secular. I still remember trying to study next to my schools dnd club in the lobby and they could not hold the Fbombs in.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Nice to meet you. My dad works in software : )
Yeah, it’s weird how we’re all Americans lol. My sisters writing forum has a lot of Europeans.
I like the sound of the narrow path trilogy! I love crows, my other penname is actually Corvuss. I get that feeling, my book was heavily influenced by the city of ember and I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

Pencil
Eraser
Pencil sharpener
Mini drawing paper
Numbing cream
And I think that’s it. I may add to this list later on, but I think for now it’s good.
Why gas mask?
Over cautious and ***censured to keep back story secrets***
@raxforge you know what, since his powers are air, he wouldn’t need a gas mask, he could hold a pocket of clean air for him to breathe, so remove that from the list.
@raxforge
Wow, Baron has changed so much since this. I was going to have him be an artist, should I bring that back?
…sorry, he’s an artist?!?
He was in my earlier character designs.
Would you like me to draw something in his style?
Sure!