@loopylin
Active 20 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no it’s not bad, I just haven’t read it yet. Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @rae @raxforge
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, meeting up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t be sure… but were those feathers on the stranger’s shoulders? He shook the thought aside. “We also came from ou…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, meeting up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t be sure… but were those feathers on the stranger’s shoulders? He shook the thought aside. “We a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge is that everyone?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara)
Before answering, Marcel glanced at Ellis, who still watched the road. The sword-wielding young man gave a nod. The soldiers had passed them.
“We came from outside the city,” Marcel called. “The soldiers think we’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
wow.
crickets.
I didn’t think it was THAT bad.
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoa, what happened to Brutus’ speech?
@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin @jonas
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, about to meet up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon squinted through the rain. The storm was muting the other sounds around them, but he was sure h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
aw! Love it!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
XD. I like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin @jonas
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Marcellus, Flare, Leon, and Julian, about to meet up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel, I think. Elderstrand edge.
Yay. A storm. Brutus felt an unintentional rise in his powers, formulating itself as a barrier of wind around him. Brutus…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I was noticing the double Marcellus thing. This is gonna be funny.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, well why don’t you have Marcellus notice them then. I’ll RP once someone gets it moving, but I feel like i keep initiating the meetings and I want to let others have a chance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @ellette-giselle
I set up our group so we are in an alley, within eyesight of the bigger group. 👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m good with that. whenever you want to join us is great.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @elette-giselle @the_lost-journal
Soooo…. are we combining our groups, or staying separate? I’m not really sure what’s going on. If so, who’s joining ours (Sara, Marcel, Ellis, & Felicity)?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I like it! You really aced the lower half of his body; feet are so hard and you drew them quite well.
- Load More
