@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I liked it—although it has been fuel for my dislike of the word soup.
What?? You don’t like the word soup?? I love love love the word soup, you must be absolutely out of your mind, girl. 😝 You like the food though, right?
I read Narnia, but other then that I read mostly fiction set in our world or a fantasy world that was…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium yeah, that’s a good outlook on it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I’m not familiar with this story about Baron, but I love it already!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper whoa nice pictures of the art gallery! Where was that, exactly?
also cute doggie lol, what’s his name?
@rae I don’t know what you meant by saying your drawings are bad back when you refused to post them. They’re better than mine. Sure, I can get the overall shapes of characters down and stuff, but I can’t shade to save my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I read Narnia, but other then that I read mostly fiction set in our world or a fantasy world that was basically earth alternate reality with no weird creatures just a bunch of artistic liberty.
The only other Kate DiCamillo book I know for sure I’ve read is Because of Winn-Dixie.
Oh wait, I read that one. I didn’t like i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
that doesn’t matter. We all have a learning curve. I hate some of the drawings I have on here, but that doesn’t matter. Plus, you can get helpful feedback and/or encouragement!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
You can’t leave me hanging there!! 😖 Although, I’m wondering if I want to know what happens next.
No real changes to the scene that I could think of. The one hymn is pretty long, but if you want to include it all, that’s fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
SERIOUSLY?!
Lol, I guess I have to write now…. I’ll be back when i have something
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr
thx
WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN POSTING YOUR ART!!!???
Because I’m gonna hate these drawings, and then they’ll be forever on here. Besides, they’re far from perfect.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
12/31/24
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next morning, Joseph was startled awake by the sound of keys jangling in the lock. He sat up quickly, jolting Amelia awake.
Beric rolled over and yawned.
At the other side of the room, David was a…
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle
I do what I can. 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, you’re not interested in strange creatures? Not even an Oiple?

At least a lot of middle grade fantasy isn’t dirty, and you can find a lot of fairy-tale-like stories. I think I’m always curious to find those stories for a younger audience which are for adults too, because they end up being the most subtle. What kind of st…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Chase is so Chase, exactly how I pictured him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s me with War Horse. The book was told from the horse’s perspective and was very confusing and somewhat uninteresting because the horse sometimes had horse limitation and sometimes could think like a person. But the movie was amazing because you can see everything the horse is seeing.
I do like some fantasy. But…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
The fire on the fire wielder looks almost like maple leaves with the color veins, and I’m all for that stylization. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I like the flower field, I like Rya’s hair (actually all the hair), your shading is better, your posing is better –
GIRL you’re doing so well!!
- Load More

