@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww!
Oooohhh I love long books lol…whenever I read a super long book I feel so powerful lollll XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
One more thing I should mention. Another reason I saw this is because I took a break between when Amelia first starts feeling unwell and when she screams she has the plague
Okay then, I’ll just leave it.
Joseph getting discouraged because he is comparing himself to others is something that is quite relatable to me, so I think…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I thought it was fine. It seems like a foretelling that she’s going to become a key character later on. As long as that’s true, I say keep it.
You’re welcome for the feedback!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
HA! I got a majority of those!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha!!! That is so good! That is just perfect! Yup, that’s how his brain works. Barnes is a little to close to the life Rory knows. He doesn’t know what to do with Leo, so he’s wound up trusting him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Passes you a veggie ramen bowl* Good, good. U?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily it was mostly sweat. It’s more icky than anything else.
I would like to learn sabre fencing, but uh… that’s not an easy thing to just find around where I live.
Fencing is just so gosh darn cool… I get it. I wish you good luck, and maybe you’ll randomly stumble into a sparring match.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will 100% return to the kitchen conversation once all of this drama is straightened out, I promise. 🙏😌
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
HAhaha
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes helped hold Rory up, performing efficiently, although her shoulder was still pretty torn up. She let Leo lead the way, and soon enough they were out of the tightly packed back alley and heading up the dark street toward a new area of buildings.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That was my reaction. The people are really nice though. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper   @koshka
Rory
Rory swallowed and looked at Leo. He was still uncomfortable, but the picture had gotten to him in a way nothing else had. Leo was the only person he had encountered who had people like that around who loved each other. Obviously this was something close to the woman’s heart. Rory licked his dry lips, eyeing her si…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Or shall I suggest we use our own two feet like regular bipeds?
I should hope so; it would be uncustomary to try another way
- Load More
