@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay!!! I will check them out later today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They might. In book 2, some characters will be travelling and will have to hunt for some food. Since deer is off the menu, hares, or other rabbit-like animals, will be a source of food to them.
Ahh, makes sense. Scratch the rabbit idea then.
(This is why we can be glad there are no human-animal hybrids in the real world)
lol yeah…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Immediate and instant cringe*
I hate sharing unfinished drawings. *sob*
I have a few more ideas for the Joseph in bed one. In fact, I started the face and arms of the next one, but that’s about it. I am also going to attempt the temple. And I have a Beric standing one in mind….. and one of the boys playing. Not sure if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This one is almost finished. I need to work on the dirt, (for the moment the shape is shaded but that’s about it) background, and a bit more detail in her face.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wedding picture.
I love how this one is turning out, but I also love the other one….. so I’m not sure what to do.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This is Joseph having nightmares.
(I literally just started it, so I haven’t finished with his shirt and shorts yet, that’s why there are no sleeves and there are double lines on the legs.)
I may remove the pillow behind his head, or maybe replace the one he’s holding with his blanket. Not sure yet. Mostly just gauging the look of the thing.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Beric
(I think I like this one better)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Mercy

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Amelia

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Most likely this is Joseph and Eric….

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one I started of Joseph and Amelia when Amelia is sick.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, ideas!
- Arctic: This is cliche, but bears (with grizzly, polar, and black variants) would be cool. Or a semi-aquatic, fisherman race of seals.
- Asia: Red pandas, turtles, Asian elephants, or the flying dragon lizard might be cool.
- Oceans: This is gonna be hard if you want your creatures to retain some form of humanity.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
UGH! Wyoh just did it to me a few minutes ago!! She’s horrid.
I think it could add some really cool elements. Maybe he does try to stop them, maybe he refuses to do something they tell him to do. idk. However it happens, I feel like it could add some cool levels.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll help!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodnessssss. I just typed out a super long response to your post, and then Wyoh ate it because I wasn’t signed in. 😭😭
I love these ideas. Thank you so much for all the time you’re putting into this (I love bouncing ideas off of someone! There’s a lot of stuff I haven’t figured out with this.) And I’m glad you like the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
See, I never liked using those manikins. I have one, but for some reason I don’t like them. *shrug*
Here is an example from a sketch I am currently working on
Ah. No, I don’t tend to do that.
I can send a few sketches I started last night. Some are finished while some are still in the outline stage.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have a tiny one of those. You’re right, they’re good for basic poses, but mine at least is nowhere near the amount of flexibility for the poses I have my characters in much of the time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint what regions of the world are you missing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
thanks! yeah I think I took that picture with my tablet camera, and my tablet is huge so it’s hard to stabilize.
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
lol t…[Read more]
- Load More
