@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
”Take deep breaths, kid,” Barnes said from in the living room. “Sit on the floor or table.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*shrug*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle He definitely acts like a cinnamon roll, very sensitive, so I figured he belongs in the ‘looks like cinnamon roll, might kill you’ category XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Idk if Rory is a cinnamonroll. He’s kind of a trained killer who’s losing it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it is
Rory
Rory blinked up at Leo. Now that everything had been settled, he once again felt a moment of relaxation, and with it came all the pain that the adrenaline had kept at bay. “Uh…. I don’t know what hurts worse. I just… I think I’m going to be sick.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“could actually kill you cinnamon roll but doesn’t really want to do it doesn’t count”
Exactly! There are a few characters who fall under that category. Just a natural result of having a powerful/combat-worthy protagonist, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, what was your first impression? Mine was that he IS a cinnamon roll that could ALSO kill you.
I think my first impression of Dante was that he was chill and cool. Then he started causing trouble with Seb and things evolved from there. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

That’s a little better. Characters are just too complicated for this meme, they don’t like being put in a box. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Yeah, middle is probably best. He’s a troublemaker so he’s not fully cinnamon roll, but not on the other side either,
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka HELP ME
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay guys, I only just started an alignment chart and I’m already struggling.

Where does Dante go??? -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m literally chuckling right now, she’s so frustratingly aloof 90% of the time, it’s gonna take forever to soften her up in this roleplay
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ikr!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She also isn’t the best at picking up social cues, so unfortunately she doesn’t always notice when someone is being nice to her, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She’s like naaaaaaahhh 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I love this!!!
WAIT! How is FIN in it?!?!
Is this a book from before he dies!!!!!??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
- Load More
