@loopylin
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you like it? You think i should keep it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll the horse meme got a good laugh out of my brother
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Weirdly enough, I actually kinda liked Julian’s POV. It was interesting to see someone who was technically monotheistic, but it wasn’t the true God, and how Julian reacted to that. I feel like even if you chuck the story for now, you should save the concept for either later in the book or a different one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper nope, I’m not a board games/roleplay games person. My friend and I did a warrior cats tabletop game once, but it didn’t last long. I only play roleplay games (mostly warrior cats or dragon-themed) on computer now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I have also considered making up a world with my friends and doing our own fantasy RPG in it.
Hey, that could be interesting!
Yikes! That’s scary
yeah. No kidding.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
aaannnddd I may have overrated. I just….. yeah, I have opinions about that game.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
NO!!! No don’t do D&D. My two of my mom’s guy friends were killed through that game when she was a teenager.
I mean, you can do it with you want, but I’d really look into the history of that game. I know I’m asking for it, but that game originally had a lot of demonic attachments, and it’s something I’ve always steered clear of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah that would work!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Julian is certainly a blame others type, considering his reaction to Adrian’s death. Leon, I’m not so sure about it.
Yes, very much so.
I’m not really sure either. He’s somewhere in the middle honestly.
No. We still have it, though we haven’t played it for a while. We just ignore the story when we do play it.
Ah, one of those…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
he’ll go doggedly on.
I was stunned for almost a week and didn’t think clearly.
(again, different person. But trauma does weird things)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word.
Why are all your characters so messed up?!?!
(quickly hides Rory because he’s totally not messed up)
😂😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! I’d love to see Everette in a bind like that, and maybe someone surprising like Cole (could be a really cool moment) is like, “hold on a sec, he got less time then the rest of us,” or something like that.
Just a thought. It could show an interesting angle on the dislike of any sort of Christian beliefs or standings.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Nope.
I wouldn’t think so.
I think he’ll run until he drops (basiclly) and then he’ll either be so dead tired that he sleeps hard, or he’ll fight nightmares and flashbacks. I don’t think he’ll have time to think about this sort of things.
Out of experience, when you go through trauma parts of your mind just kind of turn off…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha. That’s funny. we’re complete opposite! I struggle with never ever ever being wrong. Ever. Things just “happen to me” and often times “the world just hates me and is out to get me.” 😂
I have never struggled with blaming myself for something, but rather blaming others when it’s my fault or when blame isn’t even supposed…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Considering the circumstances, I don’t think the above will go through his mind. I think he’ll run there because that’s the only place he can go really, and he’s going to be having a really, really hard time. It’s going to be surprising if he thinks clearly enough to get back there without getting lost or injured. Then he gets…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Is it bad that it was reversed?
I’m not convinced by Julian telling Dian the gospel in that moment
Ugh.
I had that feeling as I was editing it.
Hmm…. I might possibly chuck that section altogether………..
So is it bad that Julian responded differently?
Well….. I think that might be because that tends to be w…[Read more]
- Load More
