@loopylin
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
only thing is I don’t think I’d be allowed back on Discord because we had a… scary predatory… moment happen on there… so I don’t know… I’d have to ask… 🙂
hmmm this might’ve been why I was avoiding it come to think of it…..
I’ve never had an experience like that but I’ve heard of this kinda thing.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
*Snorts* XD
I’ll hang around here for a bit, mainly to think up a new TotW (Topic of the Week). I have a few other things to work on, like researching synth music, the earth’s atmosphere, etc. all for my projects. I’m waaay to concerned with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh I get that 😂
Right now it’s a little easier “writing” since most of it is editing and moving scenes and such since this is a second draft, but *shrug* sometimes I just don’t have that inspiration, ya know?
Oh wait! You haven’t heard about this WIP yet!!
Ok I’m dropping the moodboards, hang tight.

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
She’s g o n e *cue dramatic spooky music*
Just not forever 🤪 Or maybe she’s actually writing like I should be doing …
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
OK I”M BACK
I was over here like, “I’m here!” And then I got called to dinner 😑😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I gotta work out exactly how Erich got into the US Army tbh😂🫣 I’m thinking it could’ve been a part of the offer for giving him a shorter sentence or something, but I gotta put more research into it
Or he just joined the Army after he had his sentence.
idk exactly yet. 😅 if I have to change things a bit I…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m on nowwwww 🤭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d be open to creating our own community. Slack would probably work for me, I’d have to check with my parents about Discord since I don’t have it yet. There’s also Group Me… which I don’t know much about, but plenty of youth groups seem to use it for announcements (not sure if you can create mini channels or anything like that.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka ooooh that’s a great story. You said it’s from your sister’s book?
that kind of tale is always fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c ohhhh ok.
yeah idk if we’d like that, especially with roleplays and stuff.
I don’t even remember my reason for avoiding Discord so I might as well try it out if it comes to that.
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h
I’ve never used Discord, but I’m open to it!! I wasn’t aware you could have separate channels and such.Keilah, Slack is mostly used for businesses, but I’ve also been a part of a writing camp that uses it and it works pretty well. The only problem is that if we use the free version, the message history is only 90 days.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep! I noticed that! 😆 “Teacher.” I like it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome!! I’m so glad you liked it!!!
Yeah….. Rolf had a rough time of it, but he got out sooner, whereas Leon was in the bad situation longer… things just didn’t escalate so high.
btw, was it you who asked about him changing his name? Well, if it was, you now have an answer!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I love the way you put us inside Rolf’s story instead of having him just tell it. It worked so much better. Also, the transitions were great.
Good section. The part about Conrad was sad, though. I don’t really have any big critiques. Great job!
- Load More
