-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl I was just coming to make myself known. *glowers* You beat me to it. I’ll be writing for an hour-ish, but I’m doing it outside in a place that has spotty internet, so I may forget to sign off when I’m done. *shrugs* You’ll have to forgive me. 🙂
*launches into wild and insane cackling* Enjoy the car ride.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Heeey, @radicalglitter! *throws glitter* (That’s my job, by the way, so don’t steal it. 😉 ) Welcome to KP! We have purple glitter and yellow glitter and maybe some white glitter, but you are our very first radical glitter. Good job.
Quick note about the tags: Sometimes, peoples’ tag names are different than their profile names. For instance,…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper. I’ve done something similar.
Youtube is very helpful. My favourites are
Madeline Harvey – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnX9bUmrW5AI0Kr1C1IqBsQ
Evelynne Hollens – https://www.youtube.com/user/EvynneHollensMusic
and sometimes a little bit of Felicia Ricci – https://www.youtube.com/user/madameunreality -
ClaireC replied to the topic A KeePer Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, Okey Dokey. (I hope you Americans use that expression!)
@daeus, I’m scared! -
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, @daeus, this is so terrible! I’m praying.
-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002,
Hi there! Welcome to the Forum.
You might be wondering who this weird person is. 😉 I’m Adeline’s friend and I recommended this forum for you, through her.
I’m sorry you couldn’t find me. Adeline told me your username at Church today.
I haven’t actually been on for a while, so that may have been part of the part of the…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I’m signing out now. Not sure how much I wrote, but I need lunch. 😀 Good luck!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Cool.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Probably, but I’m not sure. July is so much better than November.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Oh! Man, I wished I’d realized that sooner.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I have no idea what it is, actually….*hides within shelters of giant dragon wings*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, I see.
Happy Birthday early!
And also, you got this! *gives you inspirational ice cream and writerblock deterrent* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! I’m here!
So, did you set a goal for yourself to write 12,000, is it camp NANO? or am I missing something? 😀
*I keep writing your tag as Winterprose* -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yeah. That. Ambivert. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Both-avert eh? XD That’d be ambivert, actually. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Um…Even with the ‘anti’ in front of it, Iron Man still falls short of being a hero. He may be an avenger, but he is not hero. Protagonist, yes. Hero, never.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Call yourself a judging both-avert. If you’re both extroverted and introverted, 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh dear.
Look at what I’ve started.

So basically, Iron Man is arrogant, and self-conceited, as Captain America points out multiple times, that he only cares about himself. @daeus You might say that in the movie he sacrifices himself to save everyone, but this character arc does not reflect in the other movies. He really only cares about…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah… 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
So @Daeus @Kate-Flournoy my MBTI consultants, what shall I call myself then? An ENFJ? An ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies? Because that’s what it is at least.
Daeus, here’s some ice cream for helping me out here. That cognitive function stuff is pretty cool, but I need to learn more about it. 😛 *ice cream*
- Load More
