-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy BUT THIS IS ONLINE!!!! SHE CAN’T EVEN SEE OUR HEIGHTS! *stews* YES, YOU DID JUST SAY THAT.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Eh well, I’m not upset (I know @Ethryndal. I can be real gentle when I want. XD). 😀 Actually sort of flattered. XD For a moment. 😛 But what made you think that? -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Well that wasn’t at all vehement. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Well that was gentle. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 UM…NO.
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@Sierra-R When I first joined KP back in November, I was lamenting the fact that swords cost way too much for a person in their right mind, and you recommended Cold Steel training swords, which are much less expensive. Well, I now have a sword. A Cold Steel sword. It is lovely. And I would like to thank you for introducing me to the cheapest (and…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yah, that’s why I’m done now. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I’m done now. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yupper dupper. Pity one can’t be everything. It’s sad. *nonchalant Miraz shrug*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
And anyway, if you were so practical maybe you wouldn’t be able to write such amazing things which would also be bad. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *abused puppy look* It’s not my fault. *whimpers off*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Why thank you. *basks in reflected glory*
*incredulous snort* And don’t say such things. We’re different sorts of mature. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK I actually haven’t read any of Irving’s stuff, though I’ve heard of him. He’s the one who wrote The Legend of Sleepy Hollow isn’t he? I want to read that sometime. 😀
😀 Yup, @Kate-Flournoy is indeed the one. The sister just above me in age…she’s 18 and I’m 16. She says I’m biased about her book, being her sister and all, but I remain…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@rjk It would be an honor to be of service. *bows*
And just so you know, I too am a dragon (though you might have noticed that) and I have a knack for melting phones and chairs. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Les Miserables is my favorite book. (Favorite published one. 😉 My sister Kate’s WIP is close second.) IT’S INCREDIBLE. It’s extremely long—and no you should not read an abridged version—but it’s absolutely worth the time. I recommend it with the highest of recommendations. 😀 If you’re the kind of reader who likes Dickens and other…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Hey there! You’ll fit right in here. 😀 Have you read Les Miserables?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Peeps? *shrugs* I only say it to be silly.
And yes! Homeschooling!! -
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths It does sound kinda odd. Yeah, I love homeschooling, it’s so fun!
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there!
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
Hiya guys! Has anyone here read the entire Wars of the Realm series? I just finished them a few days ago.
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @perfectfifths Hey! I’m homeschooled too. Being homeschooled rocks, right? And I’ve heard the term ‘unpack’ too, it must be cool teacher slang or something. It can get a little annoying, but there are worse “cool” words. Like, I don’t love the word “dude.” Like, it’s fine occasionally, but hey, when people say it repeatedly……[Read more]
- Load More

That’s awesome! I’m delighted I helped arm a fellow member of the Kingdom 😀