-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-Koch Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, give you a hearty handshake!
@that_writer_girl_99 My species is even rarer. I’m not right-handed. I’m not left-handed. I’m a combination of right and left-handed!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-Koch Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, give you a hearty handshake!
@that_writer-girl-99 My species is even rarer. I’m not right-handed. I’m not left-handed. I’m a combination of right and left-handed!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya So that’s what brainstorming looks like.
Awesome. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yikes, I’m late.
Bad llama.
Anyways.
Hi, Addie! Welcome to KP! It’s great to have you here!
Word of warning in case you haven’t been warned. Watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister Whatever works, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus When you mentioned the hills, I did think of Tolkien too. He does linger on his descriptions.
*hides in dragon hoard*
I will not tell anyone. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister … I suppose that would make a difference.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Haha! Nice. 😛
You have quite a nice British accent, may I say.And geography. How long do they have to linger on the way that the mountains reach into the sky? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths I will answer to your call and draw Jem.
@leumeister I have a few villains that sound like Jansen, I’ll draw him. 😀 -
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths Oops! Sorry I missed you! Question: do you like any of Janette Oke’s books/movies?
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie2 Hi again! I was learning ukelele with a few people all at the same time. What animals do you like Addie? Horses are one of my favourites. 😉
@joy Hey Joy! Good to meet you. Hope that you like KP 🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@lifeofkatie: Thanks! And I’m glad to be here too.
@emma-flournoy: Thank you!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Northerner Well cool. (And I believe you, because my ten-year-old brother is an INTP and I know how practical they are. XD)
@Joy Hey and welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! You could make yourself an individual introductory topic; that way everyone can get a better chance at seeing it and meeting you. 😉
I love period dramas and…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl WHOO-HOO!
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@jayniecatgirl08 Hey 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @EpicAddie2 I’m Emily (duh) and I…sound similar to you. I play piano, and I’m learning the ukelele, I read all the time, and I enjoy writing. I’m also homeschooled. I’m already in high school, and I’m not finding it seriously hard, because by grade seven I wanted a challenge and I got, well, a challenge. I love Latin, poetry, and…[Read more]
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths Hey! Are you still there?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@Northerner I’m obviously not entering the contest, but I really have NO SPARE TIME. Very sorry, but good luck anyway. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoops. @EpicAddie2
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie Welcome, welcome, and THRICE WELCOME!
- Load More

I don’t think I’ve heard of her. What has she written?