-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*face-palm* Oh gosh. That one’s going to stick. I’m officially the Old Woman now, aren’t I?
Dearest @that_writer_girl_99… Wait, has it been that long since I’ve shown my face around here? Yeesh. Not sure how that happened. *cheesy cliche shrug* LIFE HAPPENS!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal I wasn’t doing anything. I’m innocent.

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*pats you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. Sorry about that, @kate-flournoy I couldn’t resist. No resisting from this dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Bigger dragons are always better.

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Relax, I know it’s not a word. I just had to stress the point. *nod*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*coughs very loudly* If you don’t want me to hear what you’re saying about me, I suggest not tagging me while you’re naggin’. *glares sternly* @That_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper
That being said, I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about. I shall now proceed to do some catching up.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@JosiahdeBoer Sociology is so cool. And if you’ll pardon the statement, homeschooling is far funner than public school shall ever be, I’m afraid. 😛
Welcome to KP! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 Well, technically @ethryndal is the oldest because she’s and elf, and we all know how old elves are. And I’m a dragon…so how old does that make me? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Catwing Hey hey! You’re definitely the first catwing here. Welcome aboard!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Emily, @Kina-Lamb and one or two others I think are 13 too. 😀
@JosiahdeBoer Don’t worry, there are more than a few on here 18 and upwards. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@CelticCailin Oh wow, you speak Irish? Cool.
Yes, the music, the culture, the legends…the accents. 😀 And the SCENERY AND LAND. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01W4G Ah yes, that does make sense. But I think you’ll like it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01WFG Ah yes, that does make sense. But I think you’ll like it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Oh never fear, I’ve already seen the Ark. We went last year. But I’m only too happy to see it again.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@AnneofLothlorien Oh never fear, I’ve already seen the Ark. We went last year. But I’m only too happy to see it again.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Shannon
TED CRUZ for one thing.
And heat, fire ants, mosquitoes, and dust. And I’m not abusing it, I’m a Texan. XD But we live in OH now. -
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry thread. You aren’t making it through the summer very well, are you. There, there.
Anyway. I reached page 100!
- Load More


